Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying in London

• 24-02-2010 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭

Hi,
    I am hoping to study full time in the UK, It all seems great except for the fact that I get no assistance whatsoever as I have a degree already.
    Anyone go over to London to study and if so can they please let us know how they got on with funding....
    Any advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Moved from Mature & Non-Traditional Students

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Piriz

hey there,
    im possibly facing a similar situation i.e. study in London,
    any update on your own situation...any insight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

I think you've missed the AHRC and ESRC deadlines. As an EU student they'll cover your fees but not your maintenance unless you've been resident in the UK for three years. Universities generally offer bursaries and scholarships as well, check the websites of the universities you're applying to, but I think you've probably missed most of those too. There's lots of funding around, but you really need to apply in october/november.

Advertisement