Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Educational Psychology

Options
  • 25-11-2015 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi, I know there's a thread on this already but it's very old. I'm a secondary school resource teacher and looking to get into educational psychology but unfortunately I don't have a degree in psychology. I have contacted both UCD and Mary I and they just referred me to the PSI's list of accredited courses. I know the open university isn't on the list but I know of people who got the educational psychology courses in both UCD and Mary I with this, (but UCD and Mary I didn't mention it to me so I'm wondering if they're are more of these courses out there). I have already spent six years studying and I'm looking for the quickest route into EP. Does anyone know of any psychology courses that are short or distant learning courses? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 shluachra

Have a look at the DCU Open Education psychology modules

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tula90

shluachra wrote: »
    Have a look at the DCU Open Education psychology modules

That's brilliant, will email them to see if they'd accept that, thanks a million.

Advertisement