Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CI and IVCA

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭morana

Of course it could be a problem for CI as they would be running no-recognized UCI category (Vets) and recognised-UCI categories (Masters) in the same event.

It wouldnt be a problem for us (CI) but he promoter might not be in a position to do it as their weekend is very pressurised.
    I would prefer it away from the Nationals maybe a week before them

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭ragazzo

Looks like the days of rolling up to sign on an hour before the race are coming to an end. CI bringing in pre-registration for races for the 2014 season. Limited fields for handicap races (up to 80k) including A4 category from 1st April 2013. This is being done on safety grounds. The IVCA are before their time it seems.
    Check the article on the CI website.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

ragazzo wrote: »
    Looks like the days of rolling up to sign on an hour before the race are coming to an end. CI bringing in pre-registration for races for the 2014 season. Limited fields for handicap races (up to 80k) including A4 category from 1st April 2013. This is being done on safety grounds. The IVCA are before their time it seems.
    Check the article on the CI website.

woo what an incredible ground braking group the IVCA are
    pre-registration for CI i events in ulster has been in place for the past few seasons the different being you can register a week so before the event then just roll up on the day with no hoops to jump,nothing new here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭morana

woo what an incredible ground braking group the IVCA are
    pre-registration for CI i events in ulster has been in place for the past few seasons the different being you can register a week so before the event then just roll up on the day with no hoops to jump,nothing new here

Well if we are points scoring it has been in place for as long as I can remember in National Championships and as killer says it has been in place in Ulster for ages now also.

Advertisement