Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Good gardening centre

• 01-02-2011 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭

Hi

Im looking for a good gardening centre in the Leinster region, in particular what I need there is a good variety of composts and soil nuitrients.

Anyone know a good store?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,281 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

leinster is quite big - which end are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭Ban Ki Moon

Im in Kildare

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,281 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

unfortunately the two i was going to recommend are in north dublin, so not too much use for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭Nozebleed

johnstown garden centre or newlands garden centre..johnstown is a bit expensive..newlands have a lot of good 3 for 2 deals when it comes to manure/compost etc.

http://www.johnstowngardencentre.ie/default.aspx

http://www.newlands.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Spidermany

Magicbastarder - I'm in North Dublin - would you mind naming them please.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Spidermany wrote: »
    Magicbastarder - I'm in North Dublin - would you mind naming them please.

Tulleys Nurseries on Ballyboghul,out past Blakes Cross on old Dublin-Bellfast road.

Jones Garden Centre on the way down to Portranne and Donnabate.

2 very good and big places.

Advertisement