Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to set up MS Word Page for multiple cards

• 31-07-2011 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I have A4 card stock sheets and want to do some party invitations myself.

My plan was to cut the card stock sheet after printing into three single sheet cards that would each fit into a DL size envelope.

How do I set up a page in MS Word that has the three cards on one A4 sheet? Or how to I set up one card and get it to print 3 times on one A4 sheet?

Sorry for the real dummy question, I don't do artsy stuff in word all that often!

Many thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Office 2007-mailings -labels.Pick the amount you want on the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭North West

Open Ms word. Go to Page Layout . Click on Oriantation, choose LANDSCAPE. Then go to COLUMNS, click on it. Pick 3 columns. You will end up with 3 columns in landscape mode.Write your card on the first column and then COPY and Paste to the next 2 columns on page.You now have three columns.
    You can then Print and photo copy as many as you like.
    NW

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭GermanicGalore

Hi guys,

yes, I use office 2007.
    I don't understand the labels option, because there is a pop up box that asks me for an address, but how do I put all my images and the card design in there?

About the columns, is there a "rows" option? They are the wrong way around. They would produce 3 portrait oriented cards, whereas I need 3 landscape ones.

Advertisement