Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Recommended Hair Salon - Naas - Middle

• 25-06-2015 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm looking for recommendations on hair salons in Naas, I hate to admit it but I'm middle aged with flyaway, uncoloured, thinning hair.
    I had been using Peter Marks but my stylist moved to liffey valley and the last time I went to PM I got a 30 year old who though a flick would be a good idea, sadly i let her do it and spent the next 3 months swiping the hair out of my eyes and cursing every time ! needless to say I'll not be going back there again. I'm not from the area originally,so not clued into the local scene.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭lilydonoghue

serenity in the Monread complex is a lovely salon with two sisters who own it and they are very experienced and know what we older ladies want. they are cheaper than PM too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Recommendation from my wife - occasions in the Tesco/Monread centre. She got a rescue from a hair disaster via their Maynooth saloon, and has used them since. Literally just back from there this evening and happy out (as normal).

Paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jacroft

serenity in the Monread complex is a lovely salon with two sisters who own it and they are very experienced and know what we older ladies want. they are cheaper than PM too.

Thanks, nothing g like a local recomm Dario

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jacroft

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    Recommendation from my wife - occasions in the Tesco/Monread centre. She got a rescue from a hair disaster via their Maynooth saloon, and has used them since. Literally just back from there this evening and happy out (as normal).

Paddy
    Thanks Paddy appreciate it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Delphinium

Try Hair by Liz Bergin just inside gate beside Peter Mark Naas. Understands us more mature folk and gives an excellent cut. Been with her years and no complaints. Good with colour too but won't push you on it. Sporting grey locks myself but it is a choice made to avoid chemicals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Crazy_Fool

Would also have to recommend Occasions in Monread centre, I've been going there ever since I moved to Naas and have had several of their stylists do my hair. I've always been really pleased with it. Now I've moved to Kilcullen I'll still be making the trip over there.

Advertisement