Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lidl: €10 off €50 spend in SundayWorld

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Turns out there is no a Lidl coupon in the SundayWorld.
    The radio advert said the two papers - am I the only one who heard the advert?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

snubbleste wrote: »
    Turns out there is no Lidl coupon in the SundayWorld.

I was just about to go buy one, anyone confirm this?

Stheno wrote: »
    I was just about to go buy one, anyone confirm this?
    Eh I just did.
    You'll have to buy the Times instead or the Indo for the Aldi coupon.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭inthehole1

Turns out there is no Lidl coupon in the SundayWorld.

there is lidl coupon in the sunday world today page15

inthehole1 wrote: »
    there is lidl coupon in the sunday world today page15
    Oh! :o

• Advertisement

Oh! :o

Had to have a second look for it myself

Looks like the SundayWorld is the best buy then as it has the €10 Lidl coupon plus various money-off Aldi products

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Balls...after id just gone and bought the times.
    Also, answering my own question it is valid to use today.

retalivity wrote: »
    Balls...after id just gone and bought the times.
    Me too!
    I'd say Lidl is pissed that the SundayWorld has a big Aldi banner ad on the front page

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Can someone confirm for me if the vouchers are only valid for a week or two weeks?

• Advertisement

mel.b wrote: »
    Can someone confirm for me if the vouchers are only valid for a week or two weeks?

Valid till 2nd nov

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

Looks like the SundayWorld is the best buy then as it has the €10 Lidl coupon plus various money-off Aldi products
    what are the aldi money off vouchers like

dm1979 wrote: »
    what are the aldi money off vouchers like
    Low quality newspaper grade, with pictures and writing.
    YmbOODxl.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭dm1979

many thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

inthehole1 wrote: »
    Valid till 2nd nov

Thanks, hope there is one next week then - this week is no good for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭arikv

I was also confused by the Aldi banner on the SundayWorld so ended up buying the Sunday Times instead.

I also didn't want to go through the whole paper in the petrol station so couldn't find the Sunday Worls one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,188 ✭✭✭Murt10

arikv wrote: »
    I was also confused by the Aldi banner on the SundayWorld so ended up buying the Sunday Times instead.

I also didn't want to go through the whole paper in the petrol station so couldn't find the Sunday Worls one.

+1. I actually went through the SW in the shop and couldn't find the voucher so I only bought the Sunday Times

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Hi,

Does anybody know if there was meant to be a €10 off voucher in yesterdays Sunday Times?? My husband received an email during the week about the money off voucher in the SW and the Sunday Times so he went out to do the shop yest in Lidl and bought the Sunday Times but found no voucher.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭kitchenkid

saggycaggy wrote: »
    Hi,

Does anybody know if there was meant to be a €10 off voucher in yesterdays Sunday Times?? My husband received an email during the week about the money off voucher in the SW and the Sunday Times so he went out to do the shop yest in Lidl and bought the Sunday Times but found no voucher.

Thanks.

I have exactly the same experience !!!! bought the Sunday Times but no voucher!

kitchenkid wrote: »

He said it to a member off staff in there and they said they can't help him at all but gave him the number of customer service. I'm going to ring today to find out what the story is but just wanted to check with others in case we missed the voucher in the paper or something!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭CuppaCocoa

I bought the Times yesterday too but no voucher :(

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

kitchenkid wrote: »

+1:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

...Does anybody know if there was meant to be a €10 off voucher in yesterdays Sunday Times?? My husband received an email during the week about the money off voucher in the SW and the Sunday Times so he went out to do the shop yest in Lidl and bought the Sunday Times but found no voucher.
    Did he get the email directly from Lidl?

leck wrote: »

I'm pretty sure it is, he took a screen shot at the time to remind himself about it but has since deleted the email unfortunately.

leck wrote: »
    I got the Lidl email on 31 October.
    I assumed it was a mistake as it mentioned the SundayWorld & Times and would be published two days after Samhain

The email was from info@newsletter.lidl.ie and stated voucher would be in "this Sunday's Sunday World or Sunday Times". Very odd indeed.

I phoned Customer Service there and the lady told me that the voucher was in the Lidl leaflet that was in the paper. I don't remember seeing it myself and went through the paper there and I don't have it. Any else have it? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,403 ✭✭✭Harika

Was looking through the Lidl leaflet but did not see it. Will have another look later.

I phoned Customer Service there and the lady told me that the voucher was in the Lidl leaflet that was in the paper. I don't remember seeing it myself and went through the paper there and I don't have it. Any else have it? Thanks

I am quite sure there was no Lidl leaflet in my Sunday Times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭crazygeryy

slightly off topic but can you use tesco vouchers in lidl?will they accept them?

Advertisement