Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭galldar

Tesco AA battery charger with 4 batteries €1, JVC sport headphones 75c, ps3 sims and xbox goldeneye €1 each in Ashbourne. No TVs though!
    Girl on the till thought there was something wrong with her system with those prices.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

afro man wrote: »
    Nationwide ??? tesco coonagh limerick dont bother called in this morning around 7.45am on the way to work two yellow metal cages with big sign massive 75 %off sale as you come in the main doors a load of crap thrown into it only saw 2 x 320gb hard drives no sign of any tv's/ dvd suprise / suprise would not waste your time calling in :mad:

Those hard drives were €25 (I bravely put them back) and I got 3 packs of Duracell AA rechargeable batteries for 50c each.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭swervring

Anyone see any iPods anywhere in Dublin? Brother specifcally looking for iPod Touch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

tomslick wrote: »
    I got the Caselogic 7-9 inch DVD player carry bag in Middleton. Priced at €16 but scanned at €3.20, the lady went off to check and said it was OK. So went and got another. Still a few on the shelf.

Thanks for this - picked up the last one in Clonmel this morning.

Didn't see any more TV's reduced - I'm looking for a 19" with dvd player combi if anyone knows where I can get one pls :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

stevieob wrote: »
    Cheers..... Morning commute via navan road so :)

Normal commute about 20-25 mins.

this morning 1hr10+

result, no Sony iPod radio :(

Not totally wasted trip though, I did get 1 pack of Duracell AA rechargable batteries for €0.50

there were a few TV's when I went in but they all got snapped up fairly lively, all obviously ex display models with stands on them all stuffed into the box upside down. I didn't need one.

Big bin with loads of stuff in there. Loads of TV boxes, Cordless Drills, Mini Scealextrix, and as many kiddies toys as anyone could possibly want.

Only problem was everything was just thrown in there, so it would take the patience of a saint to sift through it all. I only got the batteries on my second look in as I was leaving the store.

So I'm still after that Sony Radio iPod doc if anyone spots one please

• Advertisement

stevieob wrote: »
    Normal commute about 20-25 mins.

this morning 1hr10+

result, no Sony iPod radio :(

Not totally wasted trip though, I did get 1 pack of Duracell AA rechargable batteries for €0.50

there were a few TV's when I went in but they all got snapped up fairly lively, all obviously ex display models with stands on them all stuffed into the box upside down. I didn't need one.

Big bin with loads of stuff in there. Loads of TV boxes, Cordless Drills, Mini Scealextrix, and as many kiddies toys as anyone could possibly want.

Only problem was everything was just thrown in there, so it would take the patience of a saint to sift through it all. I only got the batteries on my second look in as I was leaving the store.

So I'm still after that Sony Radio iPod doc if anyone spots one please

I was in Clearwater and took attached photo, made a bit of a balls of it but I think the radio you are looking for is just on the left hand edge, think price on shelf was €104

athtrasna wrote: »
    Anyone spot any iPod shuffles left in Dublin? My ipod decided to wait until tonight to die :(

Clearwater has some nanos marked at €50, heard staff discussing them being down to €25 but they didn't want them for themselves, so they should still be there!
    In a display case in the main aisle on the way down to the TV section.

Oh sorry, forgot to say - sorry, I am really tired and completely forgot about these - they (Clearwater) had TVs and Blu Ray Players again - obviously found another stock-trolley full somewhere (like staff had hidden away I'd say - lol) - same models and brands as before - entry level Philips, Sony and Samsung and Toshiba Blu Rays between €30 and €100; a couple of the Toshiba TVs around €80 - €100 mark etc. but curiously staff weren't interested in those - one can only assume they bought enough of them last time around. :rolleyes:;)

No Toshiba TVs now. The 26" display unit is faulty, I took the 19" one from display.

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭Niveus Tauri

Just back from Ballybrack

Nothing special

One small basket with lots of junk in it as clearance , most items broken or missing parts

Batteries shelves almost empty , no duracell rechargeable AA batteries or chargers , just one very very old charger with 2 batteries set but 1300mAh , didnt check the price.

Few Philips blue ray players for 60 , Sony and Toshiba dvd players from 45 to 100 yoyos

Moshi monsters zoo , that is in the list is available there but at 25 euro , not 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Qnyone see anything in Drogheda

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭almee

galldar wrote: »
    Clearwater has some nanos marked at €50, heard staff discussing them being down to €25 but they didn't want them for themselves, so they should still be there!
    In a display case in the main aisle on the way down to the TV section.

Was in Clearwater just after christmas, seen a staff member get 2 laptops, a dell and an acer for 175 euros each! No idea what the spec was, you just have to be there at the right time. Didn't see any other laptops there at the time.
    Some good prices at the moment in electronics but you need to be lucky!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,826 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

SFA in Jervis & Clarehall unless you like tatt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Tesco Stuffed Pork Shoulder. Half Price 4.99per Kg
    Fairy All In One Dishwasher tabs 24s Half Price 5.09

Nestle Cheerios 800G 2.95e half price.

Big basket of junk in the main Isle in Naas . Marked down printer refills and cables. Was a compaq laptop for 200 yesterday evening. Unknown spec.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭butts

Some ipod nanos 8GB €25 (mostly pink) left in Greystones at around 10.00am and a couple of 16GB nanos for €50 (both pink).

Archos tablets (3 of them) reduced to €50.

Still a few of the GoClever DVB-T200 tuners for a €5. Bought a couple of these last week and they are great value for a fiver.

Plenty of games and ink cartridges but didn't go through them.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Picked up a pair of boys trainers for 1.50 this morning in Tesco Roxboro, had various prices on them, ranging from 1.50 to 5.00, small sizes left

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

skimpydoo wrote: »
    SFA in Jervis & Clarehall unless you like tatt.

Thanks, will save me the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭hootietootie

Just got one of the Sony radio docks in Letterkenny, think there was one left-was €100 on the shelf, brought it to the counter and asked how much-€25. When I brought it back to pay the girl on the counter said great value isn't it-I have one away. Thanks to whoever posted it up-on way to work and can't find page

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭eliza64

EDEBF7E75D3A4E0C87FC5D20973772BF-0000314402-0003478739-00240L-00000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

3 of these in maynooth 25euros

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Just got one of the Sony radio docks in Letterkenny, think there was one left-was €100 on the shelf, brought it to the counter and asked how much-€25. When I brought it back to pay the girl on the counter said great value isn't it-I have one away. Thanks to whoever posted it up-on way to work and can't find page

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=88466611&postcount=5949

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Reductions in Wexford are a load of crap.A basket full of printer ink and some tat.Picked up an Angry Birds board game for a fiver.
    I did notice a staff member clearing the shelf of all the ipods,I asked him about them & you'd swear I asked for blood.He quickly disappeared with a basket of them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,073 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Got a pink Nano and some games, nothing else really. Them staff are vultures grabbing at everything like their lives depend on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 lilywhite

3 of these in maynooth 25euros - where did you find these in the store are they in the bargain bins?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

was in Tesco in the crescent and they had some Xbox PS3 games for practically nothing, i picked up golden eye reloaded for €1 and there was pirates of the Caribbean lego game for the PS3 for €1, and a few other games for 50 cent etc

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭bikerboy_ie

Plenty of iPod nano 8gb in all colours left in Wexford at 1.30 today. Also a few Sony iPod/iPhone dab radio docks all at €25

• Registered Users Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭coldfire1x

Plenty of iPod nano 8gb in all colours left in Wexford at 1.30 today. Also a few Sony iPod/iPhone dab radio docks all at €25

Anyone know if this is available anywhere in Dublin? Need couple of them as gift for my nephews :)

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭baingal nancer

Nothing in Jervis street anyway was in there this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

a nyone know is there any of the ipods or hard drives anywere in cork :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,816 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

galldar wrote: »
    I was in Clearwater and took attached photo, made a bit of a balls of it but I think the radio you are looking for is just on the left hand edge, think price on shelf was €104

Cheers, took a spin there at lunch time and got one. few left in bargain section and down the back with full priced stuff. price on shelf was €104, but scanned at the €25. Also got a few more rechargeable batteries @ €0.50.

looking at the list again, I'm now after a minnie mouse bike if anyone spots them

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭gl0Rob

Silver and Pink nanos in Connagh Limerick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭ml123

Was just in Jervis and there was a good few ipod nanos graphite ones there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement