Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irelands sexiest woman!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

So what is the most attractive trait in a woman guys?
    For me:

1. Personality
    2. Smile
    3. Bosoms
    4. Backside
    5. Body
    6. Eyes

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

T and A!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 sarahsulliva

brummytom wrote: »
    For me:

1. Personality
    2. Smile
    3. Bosoms
    4. Backside
    5. Body
    6. Eyes

can you expand on personality??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

djhunter30 wrote: »
    There are some pretty steamy looking women out there but Sharon still gets me going!

And for the pervs thinking about these woman, here's an old but good one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY

Is the checkout girl Meadow from the Sopranos? :eek:

Tony would make that guy jizz in his pants for other reasons if he saw this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

1. Personality
    2. Eyes
    3. Bosoms
    4. Smile
    5. Backside
    6. Body

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭ Zander Swift Skit

Voltwad wrote: »
    tits or gtfo
    Voltwad wrote: »
    SILVERFISH: BOLD STATEMENT

TITS OR GTFO!

Knock that off. God, twice? Really?
    Silverfish wrote: »
    Totally thought this was going to be me.

Sharon's alright I suppose, but she's no me.

I'm sure she sobs into her pillow about that every night.

"I wouldn't mind sobbing something into your pillows huhr huhr huhr."

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yes you can, it's called having an inflated ego.

Mary Kennedy...she's hmmm..mmmm.mmm.

Or Anne Marie Hourican.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Well it's different for everyone isn't it, we all look for different things. I like girls with good senses of humour, don't take themselves too seriously and are generally decent, nice people but with a tiny bit of an attitude (I'm just weird like that).

Unfortunately, those girls are rare. Brain-dead, self-centred miserable bitches are ten a penny though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Dunno, off the top of my head, Amy Hooberface or whatever is hotter. Probably more as well, your one off of MTV is nice too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Unfortunately, those girls are rare. Brain-dead, self-centred miserable bitches are ten a penny though

Couldnt agree more, the good ones are hard to find!

Nevore wrote: »
    Dunno, off the top of my head, Amy Hooberface or whatever is hotter. Probably more as well, your one off of MTV is nice too.

Nah! horrible mouth! West Brit too

Well it's different for everyone isn't it, we all look for different things. I like girls with good senses of humour, don't take themselves too seriously and are generally decent, nice people but with a tiny bit of an attitude (I'm just weird like that).

Would you like Sandra Bullock then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

bonerm wrote: »
    Sile Seoige looks a bit rough and overdone these days. Probably even looks older than her age. However, back when she was on TG4 she adopted a more natural look and was totally gorgeous.

That's right, bit of a 'pikey' head on her.

Wouldn't mind goin' balls deep in her though, in fairness.

A few years ago I would given Sandra Bullock one!

A few years ago I would given Sandra Bullock one!

what's wrong with her now? My God you should be so lucky

Nah! horrible mouth! West Brit too
    http://www.lisarichards.ie/site/images/146.jpg

Well, I'm not a biggoted, backward looking wannabe 'RA man, so the West Brit thing doesn't bother me. ;)

I just don't fancy Sandra any more!

http://www.lisarichards.ie/site/images/146.jpg

Well, I'm not a biggoted, backward looking wannabe 'RA man, so the West Brit thing doesn't bother me. ;)

Good for you, your probably a spoilt southsider like her ;)
    Don't think she is very attractive, is bit ditzy too, more English than Irish.

• Advertisement

Good for you, your probably a spoilt southsider like her ;)
    Don't think she is very attractive, is bit ditzy too, more English than Irish.
    I'm from Wickla. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

I think Sharon Ni Bheolain is a fine bit of stuff and was voted Irelands sexiest woman! Who would agree or disagree!

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/sharons-surprise-at-news-of-sexiest-woman-poll-win-2017480.html

im one of the few who doesnt find sharnon ni bheolain remoteley sexy , in fact i think she is a robot , completley unatural and a charisma free zone , she is not fit to zip up grainne seoiges frock , that said , my award for irelands sexiest woman is not even on the list , none other than weather lady jean byrne

I just don't fancy Sandra any more!

Ah poor Sandra, I am sure she would be devastated. I thought now all guys would go for her???? Attractive, intelligent, successful in her own right...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭Skuxx

In my opinion Kathryn Thomas has got to be Irelands sexiest woman! She's fcuking beautiful!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I like a bit of west Brit. Not that I've heard that phrase in a few years, could live without the phrase but not without the babes. Northsider here btw.

I'm from Wickla. :)

Your alright so. :) Just bad taste in woman :) Who else do you like?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

A lot of talk around here comparing Sharon and Grainne, if I was to pick one it would have to be Grainne. Sharon could do with a good dinner by the look of her and indeed she does appear constipated at times.

humberklog wrote: »
    I like a bit of west Brit. Not that I've heard that phrase in a few years, could live without the phrase but not without the babes. Northsider here btw.

So you must have been horrified at with Ronan OGara not shaking the hand of the Queen then?

Would you like Sandra Bullock then?
    Not physically. She might well be a really nice person but don't find her amazingly attractive.

• Advertisement

Who else do you like?
    Actually, if I had to pick just one, Laragh McCann.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/288434038_1aba73dbb3_o.jpg
    So you must have been horrified at with Ronan OGara not shaking the hand of the Queen then?

Id say he meant it in the sense that they normally take good care of themselves. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement