Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Life is $h!t, K!ll Me plz

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

"You go through life, you try to resist the urge to punch people in the face, and for what? So some pimply brat can make you feel like dirt cos you're not on some "team"? I'm better than dirt, well, most kinds of dirt... not that store bought kind, that stuff's loaded with nutrients... I ah... I can't compete with that stuff..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭Donkey Oaty

caseyann wrote: »
    This guy could be genuinely depressed and simply posted in wrong place,and you guys are taking the piss :mad:

He doesn't sound like he suffers from depression, though he is undoubtedly a carrier.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Get a hobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Get a fishing rod.

If you pull up the manhole opposite Charlies on Westmoreland St, it leads to the sewers.

Climb down and crawl for 500 yards and take a left.

There is lots of rats here but keep going.

Just ahead you will see streams of light, reach up and push the grid open.

You will now be in the air vents below the Bank Of Ireland.

Follow the Air Vent as far as you can till you see one duct with a blue ribbon.

It is very very small but if you look inside you will see that this the main vault.

Push the rod through and you can take remove as many bundles of cash as you need, don't go crazy - just a hundred thousand or so at a time.

Happy living.

So OutLawPete are you responsible for this then :P:P

OP if your at work and have nothing to do, Do something constructive like learn a new language of something while sitting at your desk bored

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭Bonito

Op's join date July 2010. It only gets better/worse from here on in. Get out/in now while you still can.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Hi All,

so anyone else as negative as me, how does everyone put a postiive spin on things in life
    how?
    chances are unless you are a millionaire or very well off, statitics say you will spend 94% of your life doing stuff you don't wanna do.
    Like working etc...
    Right now I am in work and don't have any work to do
    it's been like this since the recession
    so bored, I have actually read the whole of boards in the last 2 months, including their terms & conditions
    help
    me

I'm unemployed, looking for a job and still able to enjoy myself. You're working and find life unbearable? Takes all sorts I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

so bored, I have actually read the whole of boards in the last 2 months, including their terms & conditions

You must be the first person to ever read the terms & conditions!

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Snake Pliisken

I wonder whether using internet forums has a positve/negative effect on vulnerable peoples outlook. I mean it's a fairly mighty distraction from the pain of everyday existence- but now they're nerds...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭DetectivFoxtrot

Bonito wrote: »
    Op's join date July 2010. It only gets better/worse from here on in. Get out/in now while you still can.

stinks of re-reg to me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

define your own reality maannnn.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭somethingwitty

OP with ANYTHING you do in life, it is not what you do but how you do it. There are people who hated working and hate not working even more, and those who hated working and who are delighted about being on the dole. But in general they were happy enough to go to work and just as happy to be on the dole. eThe most important thing is that you can do is to take things with a pinch of salt and have a sense of humour. I believe that is how many pass their working days:rolleyes::p

I know a few who would say what you have said, and they are brought up by a parent or two who thinks that youre nothing unless you are working. This is bull****...

Unemployment doesn't mean the end of the world. When a door closes a window opens and all that jazz...

U just need to stop listening to and getting worked up by all of the hysteria and get on wit it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

BluesBerry wrote: »
    So OutLawPete are you responsible for this then :P:P

Yes.

I was heading for the Capel St branch of AIB, different layout in the sewers that side of the Liffey and so I had to use a little dynamite.

Guess I overdid it a tad .. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 698 ✭✭✭D.R cowboy

OP stop bitching

The economy is not even that bad, and everything is really cheap now too.
    So you have no excuse, there is lots to do and enjoy in Dublin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

some genuine relpies, thanks you.

I work doing IT Support for all you unappreciative users.
    we work in a brand new building with gigabit ethernet and vmware servers and all the top o the range technologies.
    they all work soo well that there is nothing to do, everything is automated and takes care of itself
    I have tried learning within my job by myself but this becomes boring after a while

o
    well

If only I was a woman I could bounce from job to job claiming maternity leave with my pillow under my t-shirt, every 9 months get a different job, claim again and follow the loop.

fraud could be interesting?

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭heffsarmy

Your just talking sh1t...I see you just opened up another post about **** yourself while your wife is downstairs. I reckon killing yourself is the best way to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭mikerowsopht

lol, i agree with u
    can u hyperlink me to those a-nooth-e-asia sites
    sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    OP stop bitching

The economy is not even that bad, and everything is really cheap now too.
    So you have no excuse, there is lots to do and enjoy in Dublin

What are you on about? Unless you're talking about a different dublin . . .

some genuine relpies, thanks you.

I work doing IT Support for all you unappreciative users.
    we work in a brand new building with gigabit ethernet and vmware servers and all the top o the range technologies.
    they all work soo well that there is nothing to do, everything is automated and takes care of itself
    I have tried learning within my job by myself but this becomes boring after a while

o
    well

If only I was a woman I could bounce from job to job claiming maternity leave with my pillow under my t-shirt, every 9 months get a different job, claim again and follow the loop.

fraud could be interesting?
    Or, you could learn English? Just a suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭diamondp

imme wrote: »
    Is this funny:rolleyes:

yes very

No there is only one dublin einstein :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

D.R cowboy wrote: »
    No there is only one dublin einstein :rolleyes:
    Why'd you delete this one? :p
    Email wrote:
    Dear Bonito,

D.R cowboy has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Life is $h!t, K!ll Me plz - in the After Hours forum of boards.ie.

This thread is located at:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055980569&goto=newpost&utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=notify

Here is the message that has just been posted:

---Quote (Originally by Bonito)---
    Or, you could learn English? Just a suggestion.
    ---End Quote---

haha ---that women just put you in the kitchen;)

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.

All the best,
    boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭RachPie

Hey, try living in a tiny town in the mid west. Compared to that there's effin loads to do in Dublin!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭I_AmThe_Walrus

OP, how about leaving Ireland?

When you do, life will begin to make sense, I promise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

i wonder is this is who i think it is...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Set fire to a school maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Rick Deckard

In 2008 overseas visitor numbers to Dublin topped 4,310,000 and foreign revenue earnings were €1,415 million.

you're not just another outlander jealous of our double decker buses, are you?:(

to the op, jack in your job, volunteer with the simon community, you'll see real problems. although i reckon i'm talking to the wall, this tread does stink of a wind up..

peatcass wrote: »
    In 2008 overseas visitor numbers to Dublin topped 4,310,000 and foreign revenue earnings were €1,415 million.

you're not just another outlander jealous of our double decker buses, are you?:(

to the op, jack in your job, volunteer with the simon community, you'll see real problems. although i reckon i'm talking to the wall, this tread does stink of a wind up..

well said man!!

Advertisement