Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Cannot cum

• 17-11-2006 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Ok this is the deal. I am 16. I have tryed to mastrabte at home in bed. But I have never cum in my life. My Penis feels a bit dry when I am playing with it. I have never actually cummed before. When im with my gf kissing or whatever I get an erection and my Penis feels a bit moist. She is asking bout giving me a hand job, but I don't know now because I can't cum. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice appriciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭aidan24326

Ok this is the deal. I am 16. I have tryed to mastrabte at home in bed. But I have never cum in my life. My Penis feels a bit dry when I am playing with it. I have never actually cummed before. When im with my gf kissing or whatever I get an erection and my Penis feels a bit moist. She is asking bout giving me a hand job, but I don't know now because I can't cum. Am I doing something wrong? Any advice appriciated.

There are any amount of masturbation help sites on the net, look it up. Use lubrication (vaseline lotion or baby oil are ideal), makes a big difference. Experiment. See what feels good for you. No-one has a clue what they're doing at the start. But don't worry, you'll figure it out. If your gf is touching you down there, don't concentrate on simply trying to cum, otherwise you'll put yourself under pressure and it won't happen. Just concentrate on enjoying what she's doing. If something feels good tell her, she'll probably know by your reactions anyway. No harm if you don't come. This applies to when you're going solo also. Take the focus off that, and onto simply touching yourself (or letting the gf touch you ;) ) and seeing what feels nice. The cumming part will happen, and you'll know all about it when it does :)

Advertisement