Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the worst cinema screen in Ireland?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭zoobizoo

Went to Stillorgan yesterday to see Spectre. Screen 3 is a terribly laid out room. The lights over the exit signs are too bright, the seats are very low at the back so anyone in front will block your view a bit. Sound seemed a bit low as I could hear a lot of rustling from sweet wrappers etc.

I used to love The Stella in Rathmines - last film I saw there was Last Action Hero on a Sunday afternoon...

Bray Royal Twins was **** but it was local... the town used to have three cinemas, now there are none. Last time I was there was to see Saw II.... they had an electric heater on to heat the place. I was the only one at the screening... the 'usher' came in half way through and gave me an awful fright... "was just checking to see if you were alright"

Advertisement