Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bigger Girls: Are They More Popular than We Think?

• 28-05-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of guys who like bigger girls but don't let on. On more than one occasion I've heard of a man cheating on his thin partner with a bigger girl. I think this is the perfect example of how people sometimes choose social status and social acceptance over what they actually want.

Anyway, that's my profound thought for today.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Congratulations. It is a really deep thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Ofc they do,it's just that they are to afraid to admit this to their mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

I like big butts and I cannot lie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

I hope so :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Festy

Dónal wrote: »
    I like big butts and I cannot lie

Big Boobs >>> Big Butts

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Pug160 wrote: »
    I've come to the conclusion that there are a lot of guys who like bigger girls but don't let on. On more than one occasion I've heard of a man cheating on his thin partner with a bigger girl. I think this is the perfect example of how people sometimes choose social status and social acceptance over what they actually want.

Anyway, that's my profound thought for today.

I like a girl to have curves. But just how big we talking about? :pac:

Take Serena Williams. She can be classed as a big woman (but sexy) but take Rosanne Bar - just a big woman :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,031 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Not entirely sure how basing someone's decision on weight is a profound thought...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

Big women aren't sexy but neither are really skinny ones. I hates those stupid "real women" photos on Facebook glorifying slightly overweight women. It's no problem being slightly overweight but stop branding it as being a "real woman".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Take Serena Williams. She can be classed as a big woman (but sexy) but take Rosanne Bar - just a big woman :p

Yeah it's an ambiguous term. It can really mean anything between slightly curvy to really huge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭akura

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

Thread reminds me of Spinal Tap's Big Bottom

Edit: Dammit Almighty Cushion!![/YOUTUBE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

Im with you to a point with serena, but rosanna she is a bit of a gilf though!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Newsflash:
    People are attracted to all different shapes and sizes. It's a mad old world.

its all about proportion mainly proportion is what matters [with the minimum being at least some padding]

its all been blown massive out of proportion with our 'like' of skinny skinny girls, its the clothes hangers on catwalks that have caused all this ****e, a woman is supposed to look healty* not starved :(

*nothing to do with fitness, just not under nourised [which girls is alot higher than what you think it is] let yourself go a little :)

if you try hard to maintain a lower weight than what most people would call slim, chances are you are under weight for a female

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭Cody Pomeray

IM0 wrote: »
    rosanna she is a bit of a gilf though!
    Seriously?!

It's not even her weight that bothers me, it's the general slouchyness she gives off about not being arsed about anything in her life. I'd imagine some guy there, pluggin away like the clappers, and Roseanne is just channel surfing. Really off putting mental image in fact.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

love a bit of mary harney in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

na lads who have affairs take what they can get i rekon :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Give me a curvy girl, boobs, bum, and hips with all the right curves in all the right places over a skinny yoke any day.

What's sexy about skin and bones?

• Advertisement

Seriously?!

It's not even her weight that bothers me, it's the general slouchyness she gives off about not being arsed about anything in her life. I'd imagine some guy there, pluggin away like the clappers, and Roseanne is just channel surfing. Really off putting mental image in fact.

your confusing gilf with gilm I think

gilm is marry ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Some men like big women but I've never once seen a thread about women's love for big fat men.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,043 ✭✭✭martinedwards

curves are definitely better than corners.....

but we all have different tastes.

aint that good?

SamHall wrote: »
    Give me a curvy girl, boobs, bum, and hips with all the right curves in all the right places over a skinny yoke any day.

What's sexy about skin and bones?

and were programmed biologically like this too and have been for millions of years, evolution doesnt just change because we figured out how to farm and build supermarkets

look we are all built for sex and kids,
    and back in the day the best chance of finding a mate and her surving through childbirth and the rearing the kids was paramount to the survival of the species, the skinny girls just died. at the root of us it is biologially unattractive
    we are just machines to carry our genes to the next generation ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Some big girls are hot, some are not.

I would like to bite Klaudia Kelly on the ass :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭Itwasntme.

Wattle wrote: »
    Some men like big women but I've never once seen a thread about women's love for big fat men.

This is most likely because liking big fat men is more socially acceptable so it's not really a 'topic' so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Larger girl with confidence and charisma is far more attractive than a model figure with a crappy attitude, IMHO.

Doesn't always translate in a pictures or whatever, but it's true in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Moofster

Girls look hotter when they have curves for sure! Gimme boobs and hips and butt!

Wattle wrote: »

no cause back in the day when life was just sex and reproduction and survival it was strong men with broad shoulders ect that got the girls usually and bred more, plus fat people are not nimble on their feet, which makes things difficult when you have to chase your food around to catch it for yourself her and the younglings to eat

let your instincts guide you to attraction not what the media tell you is attractive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭Paddywiggum

To answer the Op's question: No, no they are not.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement