Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

6 Pack of HB Choc Ices in Centra for €1

Options
  • 15-09-2011 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

Spotted this in my local Centra it's also advertised as one of their deals on their website.

6 Pack of HB Choc Ices for just €1

choc.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bogof

Thanks Siber. I'll stock the freezer today.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

siber wrote: »
    Spotted this in my local Centra it's also advertised as one of their deals on their website.

6 Pack of HB Choc Ices for just [SIZE="4"]€1
    [/SIZE]

choc.jpg
    I got two boxes on Monday and all the choc ices have hardly any stick on it. its impossible to hold it. was i just unlucky or is the whole lot a dodgy batch.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I bought a couple of boxes during the week also and the sticks were normal.

You must have been unlucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

Dodgy stick sufferer here too :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

at 1 euro for 6, just throw it into a bowl and use a spoon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭littlesthobo

I got two boxes on Monday and all the choc ices have hardly any stick on it. its impossible to hold it. was i just unlucky or is the whole lot a dodgy batch.

I got them too, just bite off a bit at the bottom and your sorted:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Lol. Most logical thing Ive ever read on Boards.
    Littlesthobo for president.

I actually didnt think of that :-(

Advertisement