Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Six Feet Under & Deicide to play?

• 25-05-2005 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Just noticed on the emerald promotions Six Feet Under have been listed as playing here in October, also listed is Deicide, which are currently in a legal battle, (Benton and Hoffmans are fighting over who can use the name "Deicide")

From past experience its too early to tell if they actually will play, my advice dont count on Deicide just yet. As for SFU, I'd love to see Barnes live, unlike the majority I love SFU.

http://www.emeraldpromotions.8m.com/index2.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,531 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

AlcoholicA wrote:
    Just noticed on the emerald promotions Six Feet Under have been listed as playing here in October, also listed is Deicide, which are currently in a legal battle, (Benton and Hoffmans are fighting over who can use the name "Deicide")

From past experience its too early to tell if they actually will play, my advice dont count on Deicide just yet. As for SFU, I'd love to see Barnes live, unlike the majority I love SFU.

http://www.emeraldpromotions.8m.com/index2.html

AFAIK Deicide isn't confirmed - they were just getting it 'out there' for Zyklon last week. SFU is confirmed I think.

Also apparently coming (not with Emerald): Secrets of the Moon and Negura Bunget!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

really lookin forward to negura bunget :D

apparently slough feg are coming too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

What? Negura Bunget? When are they supposed to be coming?

Advertisement