Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mens Suits

• 15-09-2014 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 sweetpea10

Any idea where to get a decent reasonably priced suit (€200ish) in Dublin (or nearby)?

Thanks in adavance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Marks & Spencer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭ Korbin Gorgeous Winery

DazMarz wrote: »
    Marks & Spencer

+1
    With that budget, you should have a good choice in M&S

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Debenhams have 20% off suits at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Got a great half price blue suit in Debenhams earlier this year that fits perfectly. What I like about Debenhams is they put nice stuff that were previously full price on sale (and keep cutting the price until it sells) whereas the so called winter and summer sales in the other chains seem to be about selling awful clothes that mysteriously only appear during such sales.

Yes, even top of the range designer suits were reduced. Stock levels were a bit low after the Debs and College Graduation season but they still have loads of choice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I got a really good one in next for 150ish

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Ravenid

If you are near Dundrum Noel Reids in the Old Dundrum Village Center (Where the Lild is) are a great value shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

Best place to get slim/skinny fit suits?

Best place to get slim/skinny fit suits?

Debenhams would be my choice, River Island worth a look too.
    I find it hard to get a size to fit me right in some Menswear places but a slim fit suit form Debenhams sits just right on me. Got my first one there a few years ago and once it got too small for me I went back to them for another one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭The Wild Bunch

ryanf1 wrote: »
    Debenhams would be my choice, River Island worth a look too.
    I find it hard to get a size to fit me right in some Menswear places but a slim fit suit form Debenhams sits just right on me. Got my first one there a few years ago and once it got too small for me I went back to them for another one

That's brill, will have a look so!

• Advertisement
Advertisement