Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

in Dublin tonight

Options
  • 01-05-2014 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi lads, i am in dublin for the night and am bored, would love to hook up with someone, where is the best place to head to?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hi lads, i am in dublin for the night and am bored, would love to hook up with someone, where is the best place to head to?

Not boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,500 ✭✭✭Drexel

I'm telling Betty!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tedandbetty

jonny666 wrote: »
    I'm telling Betty!

no point telling betty she headed for the hills a long time ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

Off to Coppers with ya to find yourself a new betty ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭tedandbetty

Off to Coppers with ya to find yourself a new betty ;)

going to coppers is not really my scene anymore,
    there must be an easier way..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Not a suitable topic for here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement