Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Don't puke on Ryanair, whatever you do

13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I used to fly with them a few times. But I found the regular trips to frankfurt they had the worst flight times and the prices were basically the same as aer lingus anyway so...
    wouldn't fly with them again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 po020435

Try to avoid flying with them if I can TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Prof.Badass

They should do away with toilets too, anyone who can't hold it in deserves to get done with a soiling charge. Best part is, if they try and use a bag/box/whatever ryanair could just threaten to get them done for indecent exposure :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Nijmegen wrote: »
    Everyone who flies Ryanair likes to complain, but at the end of the day, their prices beat their service.

Stop complaining and fly Aer Lingus if you don't like it.
    And it's not like Aerlingus is expensive. Any time I've flown with them I've always paid around €100 (return, but sometimes I'd be returning from a different city). If everybody insists on going on holiday at the same time then their going to have to pay over the odds for limited seating.

Advertisement