Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Script Conversion/ Artist wanted

• 24-09-2012 6:28pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 202 ✭✭

Hi I written a 15 page script for a short film. It too big of a story to do as film since it would have to be done on a low budget.

I like to turn it into comic book. But wondering could I just give the script to a comic book artist at present? Or would I have to do some conversion on it.

The story is like Alice in wonderland but the lead female character (Rose) lands in a world were all genres of film exist. The story touches on Sc-fi, Romance, comedy, action and horror. As Rose tries to figure what's going on and save the world from the evil that's taking over and figure out how she is connected to it. All in one night.

I pass copy of script to anyone interested, but only have Script in Final Draft format. Please PM with any enquiries. Thanks.

Advertisement