Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Artist needed-long term project

• 18-04-2013 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Hi All

I am half way through a script for a graphic novel. It has taken me numerous drafts and at least 10 months to get this far, and for a long time I was thinking of doing the artwork myself. However I am good, but I am not that good so I now need an artist to help me. The catch is (and it is a big one) that I just don’t have the money to pay unless the novel is published and is half way decent. Is there an artist out there willing to take a gamble on my work? PM me and let me know and I will send you over an example chapter so you can have a taste of the character and world.

This project will be very definitely based on a labour of love and I am willing to invest in the artist down the line if the project is successful. The style of art I am looking for is very much the current vibe of comic book Americana ( your Jim lees, J scott Campbell etc)

Please email projectlimbo2013@gmail.com if interested along with examples of your work. many thanks

Advertisement