Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BAND WANTED TO SHARE REHEARSAL SPACE DUBLIN 7

• 07-02-2012 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Band can leave their gear set up and practice three days or nights per week. Lovely room, bass amp and Drums already there. Dublin 7 close to phibbsboro.
    Access is 24x7. Safe and secure, soundproof, toilet, fridge and kettle, seperate control room for recording. Parking and equipment storage.
    Ideal for bands that practice regularly and want a dedicated space.
    rent is paid monthly, call <snip> for more info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Hey there, we'd rather you didn't post phone numbers on thread. Feel free to put up email address and use the PM function, but publically posting phone numbers can get real messy on our end of things. Good luck with the search!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 BootsManuva

Exactly how close to phibsboro is it im from the area myself?

Also how much per month?

Cheers

JV

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Are you looking to share the same actual rehearsal room? What kind of schedule will the other band be working too? Is it 24 hour access with own keys?

I'm interested so perhaps you could PM me. Thanks.

Advertisement