Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New car, 7k max budget.

• 28-02-2012 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to replace my 2000 Toyota Yaris (~ 110k km). I know very little about cars so could really do with some advice here. I am looking for a 1 - 1.3L with as low milage as possible. Hope to have this for the guts of 10 years! I am not looking anything flash here (would be nice all the same!).

Would be happy to go through a dealer & trade in the old car. My max budget is 7,000 (that includes trade in/sale of old car). The main things I'm looking for is 5 door, low milage & a reliable model the will be cheap enough to run/service. I have looked on carzone and there seems to be a good number of cars that meet my criteria. I've noticed some models (2007/2008) that seem to have extremely low milage (30,000km), should I be suspicious of these?

Something like this would be perfect but as I said, the milage seem to be too low to be true?

I would welcome opinions & suggestions.

I have found these on carzone, what do you think?

Thanks in advance,
    Joe.

PS sorry for the long post!

Comments

Advertisement