Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield2 Squad

• 12-05-2007 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Been playing Battlefield 2 modern combat now for some time and was wondering if anyone was intrested in organising a team? Im looking for a 6 man team, its going to be well organised and military based (not like the other supposed military based clans, seriously).

This wont just be confined to bf2, we will also be playing css. Nothing too serious for now just some basic training and team building. Anyone out there intreseted? Please mature players only that means definatily no one below age 17...!!

There is so much variety in BF2 and anything is possible, i want to create a well oiled killin machine that will run havock among BF2 servers, intrested? Come find me...
    Blackopscaptain@hotmail.com, also my msn
    Blackopscaptain my Xfire

Advertisement