Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Should I leave the house?

Options
  • 23-02-2005 12:51pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

I'm supposed to be going to college for 2 but it's cold outside and hailing/snowing!

so you decide, should i stay at home or brave the elements?

Should I stay or should I go? 15 votes

Stay home all toasty and warm.
    0% 0 votes
    Brave the elements for education
    80% 12 votes
    Make up your own mind!
    20% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Stay at home.....education is for stupid people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Unless you got exams or anything important to do then stay at home!

Might'nt get much of a chance when you have to work! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I'm supposed to be going to college for 2 but it's cold outside and hailing/snowing!

Unless you've paid full fees this year get your arse into college. Thats somebody else's money you're wasting.

Tax dodgers... :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I did pay full fees this year, I'm in a private college not covered by government grants. so it's my own money i'm wasting.

I think I'll stay inside, it's a whole lot warmer! Plus it's only a guest lecture today nothing special.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I did pay full fees this year, I'm in a private college not covered by government grants. so it's my own money i'm wasting.

Fair play then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

anything good on telly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

anything good on telly?

Not likely, unless you got Sky.....then maybe!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Get a job ya hippy..

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I was supposed to be in for 9... I overslept an hour (on purpose, because I went to bed at 2am) then there was no milk and I didn't really want to go to the web design lecture... then it was snowing really heavily, then my Dad came home after turning back from somwhere around the m50 because it was like a parking lot... it was nearly 10 at this stage and it normally takes about 1hr30mins to get in so I just didn't bother in the end...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭landser

women should never be allowed to leave the house, unless they're shopping for food

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

What I wanna know is..............................DID YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE?????

No? What did you do all day and was it fun?

Yes? Now why did you do a silly thing like that and was it cold and miserable?

Update please, the suspense is killing me.

'c

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

I stayed at home. I was planning to go to coolege but just about the time I was going to leave the house it really started hailing/snowing heavily for ages! so i stayed indoors in the warmth and watched spongebob squarepants and other such exciting things on tv.

I managed to prise myself off the couch later to go to the cinema with my friend to see Criminal and to go to choir practice.

What an exciting day! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

I envy you.........

*turns green

Advertisement