Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PGDE Results

• 27-06-2011 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 42

hey,

so has anyone got results yet from this years PGDE? still waiting for them from NUIG....shocking!!

How did everyone do elsewhere? did you get what you expected??

ED

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭awny

Got my results from UL last week, got First Class Honours but I worked my ass for it tho!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ed3

well done on the first class honours result!!

I'm really starting to get anxious about results....they are taking a long time and was hoping to have my CV into schools with my PGDE result on them before they shut down for the summer after the state exams...ohhhh well!

I am really hoping for a first as well....i put an awful lot of work into the year and the longer i wait the longer i panic incase i didnt get it!

hopefully the wait wont be much longer....

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭rose23

Hi Ed3..

I did the PGDE this year in NUIG also.. I emailed Mary Fleming last week and seemingly the results are out tomorrow. They will be in the post and online, not too sure which way we are receiving them tomorrow but at least we cann get our hands on them!

Good luck.. Im getting kind of nervous now too!

rose23 wrote: »
    Hi Ed3..

I did the PGDE this year in NUIG also.. I emailed Mary Fleming last week and seemingly the results are out tomorrow. They will be in the post and online, not too sure which way we are receiving them tomorrow but at least we cann get our hands on them!

Good luck.. Im getting kind of nervous now too!

thanks a mill for that rose23....i emailed anna today but got an out of office reply! very nervous about them...really want to do well after all the work i put in.

will it be through blackboard or our registration account on the nuig website where we will get the results online i wonder??

heading to bonjovi tomorrow so at least i will be able to relax and hopefully celebrate woooogoooo

good luck to you too :)

one of my friends got hers in the post there few minutes ago anyways.. i just checked blackboard and my email account online but nothing there so may jsut wait for the postman!!

i know I worked really hard too and I just hope it pays off!

• Advertisement

oh god....been waiting by the door all morning!! hopefully they will arrive before i have to head to dublin! have been checking blackboard and email all morning!!

glad that they are out today....dont think i could have waited till next week!
    hope your friend did great :):)
    best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Blinking_Badger

No point checking blackboard yet, phoned exam office about an hour ago and they said it would be 4pm before the results are posted online.

Good luck to everyone!

I got mine this morning, gotmy First Class Honours which I was thrilled with.. best of luck guys!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Well done on your results everyone. Starting my PGDE in September. Any advice? Nervous about TP.

rose23 wrote: »
    I got mine this morning, gotmy First Class Honours which I was thrilled with.. best of luck guys!!

Hey rose23....got my first class honours as well....soooo thrilled :) hard work payed off :):):)

well done to you!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement