Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭clairey__Ox

dollyxxx wrote: »
    well we did the hl music DEB listening yesterday...
    the main question was barry!! and the end of the recap came up for tchaikovsky..bach was the tenor rec. and bo rhap was the balled like song... Irish music was sean nos and another one was influence on north america
    i cant remember the other two...it was a really nice paper! hope this helps!! :D
    EWWW
    Barry as Q1?! :(
    Were the backing chords/composition hard? Im terrible at music :/

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

Anyone have anything for HL chemistry, either deb or examcraft because I dont know which im getting ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭HeaneyBabe

keogh1993 wrote: »
    Hey could you post the geography Deb
    HL paper pls??? And French and physics deb tips thanks
    Long Questions:
    Q.1 OS maps, Folding and Faulting and A Karst Region. (Know a feature of a karst region too)
    Q.2 River Processes (Know mature and old stage of river), Landform development (by finding it on the map and giving a grid reference for it and then talking about the formation) and How Humans interfere with river processes.
    Q.3 Plate Tectonics, Weathering (free thaw, hydrolisis and something else - choose one) and then how humans interfere with rock cycle.
    Q. 4 Map skills, Pop distribution and Urban Regions.
    Q.5 Agriculture in an irish region and impact of EU enlargement on a member state.
    Q.6 Comparing secondary activities in Two european regions and then the concept of a region and how it is definied.
    Overpopulation and Migration come up together. (Causes and effects of overpop and impacts on donor and recipient country for migration)

Geoecology Q's were:
    - Human activities that effect the soil characteristics.
    - General composition and characteristics of one soil type.
    - Climate and how it afftects characteristics of biome.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 32 Crism

If you want to add something to the sheet please request to be made an editor. http://www.tiny.cc/mocks2012 Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Ballineagh

Does anyone have business exam craft got scewed over for geog

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 UC

FinnD wrote: »
    Examcraft or deb?
    I'm pretty sure DEB somebody said some stuff that came up on Examcraft and it was completely different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

EWWW
    Barry as Q1?! :(
    Were the backing chords/composition hard? Im terrible at music :/

I know.... but it wasn't too bad!
    section B was the first question but i cant really remember much else about the barry question!
    we havnt done the composition part yet! we're doing it on tuesday if you havent done it by then i'd be happy to help you out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 helpme.

any1 know the construction paper ???? debs !
    please

dollyxxx wrote: »
    I know.... but it wasn't too bad!
    section B was the first question but i cant really remember much else about the barry question!
    we havnt done the composition part yet! we're doing it on tuesday if you havent done it by then i'd be happy to help you out!

Yep, I don't have it until next Thursday...I could be getting back to you ;) Thanks a million though, you're a lifesaver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 babe2012

the main question is on fish

Spoilers please!! Also specify what subject you are talking about outside of the spoiler - Mod

• Advertisement

UC wrote: »
    I cant remember everything but
    Section 1.
    1.Question about trace elements in the human diet. A couple of other foody questions. Another question about a fat soluable vitamin and deficiency.
    2.Ecology easy stuff.
    3.Weird propogation question I can't remember completely, didn't do it.
    4.Photosynthesis
    5.Respiration
    6.Alveoli

Section 2
    1. Investigation of growth of leaf yeast on agar plate experiment.
    2. Effect of temperature on enzyme.
    3. The one where you put seeds on an aegar plate and see if they've started digesting the nutrient medium? I can't remember experiment name.

Section 3
    1.Ecology easy enough stuff. I'd learn the carbon cycle if I were you.
    2. Homeostasis, amoeba, something else (kidney maybe?)
    3.Genetic crosses and DNA stuff.
    4.Part a b c answer 2: Bacteria, mitosis, tissue.
    5.Part a b c answer 2: Brain/Sensory Neuron, Human Reproduction willy diagram and other stuff, heart heart diagram and heartbeat.
    6. Plant reproduction. Genetic engineering.
    Pretty sure its a DEB paper.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dollyxxx

Yep, I don't have it until next Thursday...I could be getting back to you ;) Thanks a million though, you're a lifesaver!

okidoks no problem! :) have you done any yet? good luck if you've started! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jackiemeg

Does anyone know
    which exam Heaney is on exam craft or debs and if so what is the question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ExamCraft

Anyone have ExamCraft French papers HL ? please please please pm me them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 QueenofSpades

Guys, the last 5 + pages are full of demands for spoilers. We are all trying to study for our mocks . No-one can be constantly pming people giving the same spoilers time after time.

So some smart individual set up a spreadsheet so that ALL info. on ALL mock papers is on one page.

Please avail of this site.Most of the demands of the last pages all could have been solved with a quick look at this page.

If you have any info. on mocks you have sat or tips your teachers gave you then please put them on this site and share it so that everyone is helping everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cblack18

Guys, the last 5 + pages are full of demands for spoilers. We are all trying to study for our mocks . No-one can be constantly pming people giving the same spoilers time after time.

So some smart individual set up a spreadsheet so that ALL info. on ALL mock papers is on one page.

Please avail of this site.Most of the demands of the last pages all could have been solved with a quick look at this page.

If you have any info. on mocks you have sat or tips your teachers gave you then please put them on this site and share it so that everyone is helping everyone.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AguQN1lPsoGFdHdZMzZDNmdZdFZwdFFxazI3N2RNa2c&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

Well said!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 SaveMeBarry

cblack18 wrote: »
    Well said!

True that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭jmclee

LADS DEB ART HISTORY PLEAASEE !! add to spreadsheet

• Registered Users Posts: 11 banana4

DEB Chemsitry ANYONE?! It would be really appreciated!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 LCSUCKS

DEB OL Irish Paper 1... PLEASE

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 pipwhitehall93

Does anyone have anythin on HL Music paper? I havn't seen anythin on here about it, and there's very little on the spreadsheet.

Same! Anyone done the HL Examcraft Music?!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 cblack18

sitting here pressing the refresh button on the spreadsheet :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 screech1

History HL Questions DEB if at all possible

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭deathbythelc

If anyone could add some German spoilers to the spreadsheet (Aural or Written) that would be brilliant! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 ash2012

hey does any one know which french HL paper was with the aural about
    canicross dog racing
    ?? thanks

Mod note - USE SPOILERS PLEASE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lismany27

:D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 33 Geo20Limerick

ash2012 wrote: »
    hey does any one know which french HL paper was with the aural about
    canicross dog racing
    ?? thanks

Mod note - USE SPOILERS PLEASE!

DEB PAPER!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

Hi does anyone have any idea what might be on English ordinary level paper 2 :D??need it asap New to this board thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gersha

I have DEB Engligh P1 and 2 HL
    Irish HL P1
    Geography
    French

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Student17

Any one with HL chemistry papers DEB ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement