Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tonight With Vincent Browne Thread v2.0

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

woodoo wrote: »
    Jenny McCrudden... tasty
    She is very pretty but why is she wearing a large cobweb thingy :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Vinnie is put out because neither Barack or Mitt debated the issue of travellers being refused drink in the pubs of Rathkeale.

I've nothing against Sligo but why are they reviewing the Sligo Champion for the second time in seven days :confused:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

woodoo wrote: »
    Jenny McCrudden... tasty

Just perving on a few of her FB pics here.....god I need to get out more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

I think Vinnie is on the fence re the Israel Palestine debate :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

Not much of a fan of Eddie Hobbs but he really stuck it to Nora Owen tonight regarding her big fat ministerial pension. Nora didn't like it one bit. Good man Eddie! (though I doubt he'll be invited back again in a hurry)

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭corcaigh1

Not much of a fan of Eddie Hobbs but he really stuck it to Nora Owen tonight regarding her big fat ministerial pension. Nora didn't like it one bit. Good man Eddie! (though I doubt he'll be invited back again in a hurry)

Yeah fair play to him. I reckon he knows he wont be back on in a hurry though judging by the last dig he got in...on the ball eddie!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,478 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

MrsD007 wrote: »
    She is very pretty but why is she wearing a large cobweb thingy :D

Missed Jenny :mad:
    Bloody broadband.

Another report that gets left to gather dust on the shelf. That's why this Children's Referendum is going to be another waste of time. I was listening to a woman on Newstalk today who's had to fight tooth and nail to get proper care and services for her child with Down's Syndrome. I doubt the Children's Referendum will do anything to help her.

Another Fine Gael nobody :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Another Fine Gael nobody :rolleyes:

They must have a factory nearby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭Firewalkwithme

That guy with the grey hair and stripey red tie really reminds me of the boring priest from Fr Ted who droned on and on about gas boilers and raffle ticket books :)

That guy with the grey hair and stripey red tie really reminds me of the boring priest from Fr Ted who droned on and on about gas boilers and raffle ticket books :)

Malachy Steenson, a solicitor. Seems to have a grudge against everyone.

He's running rings around the Fine Gael non entity.

Another report that gets left to gather dust on the shelf. That's why this Children's Referendum is going to be another waste of time. I was listening to a woman on Newstalk today who's had to fight tooth and nail to get proper care and services for her child with Down's Syndrome. I doubt the Children's Referendum will do anything to help her.
    I agree, it is going to be a complete waste of time.

Look at the way children with special needs are being treated by the State. You have parents taking the Minister for Education to court so that they can obtain an appropriate education for their children. There have been major cuts in all HSE services - Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language, Psychology, Physiotherapy etc. In some parts of the country children have to wait two years for an appointment with a Psychologist or an Occupational Therapist.

In addition to all of the above, there has been cuts to SNAs and teaching resource hours as well as cuts in disability and carers' payments.

Look at the way children with special needs are being treated by the State. You have parents taking the Minister for Education to court so that they can obtain an appropriate education for their children. There have been major cuts in all HSE services - Occupational Therapy, Speech and Language, Psychology, Physiotherapy etc. In some parts of the country children have to wait two years for an appointment with a Psychologist or an Occupational Therapist.

In addition to all of the above, there has been cuts to SNAs and teaching resource hours as well as cuts in disability and carers' payments.

This upcoming Referendum is just an ego trip for the likes of Enda and Frances Fitzgerald.

Total madness.
    I was told today by a teacher that the unpaid Croke Hours they have to work cannot be spent with the pupils. ??? More madness. It was only when he had walked away that the stupidity of it hit me. I must check this out further.

I doubt she'd last very long in Sinn Fein with an accent like that :D

A new party, "Fis Nua". Anti-corruption party.
    Yah Hoo.

Is it just me or is Melanie Verwoerd the spitting image of Morah Ryan??

• Advertisement

This upcoming Referendum is just an ego trip for the likes of Enda and Frances Fitzgerald.
    It reminds me of the Disability Act 2005, it was supposed to give parents/guardians of all children under five (with special needs or with a learning difficulties or children at risk of developmental delay) an assessment of the child's needs and a service statement detailing therapies that the HSE could provide).

However, in many cases children don't receive any services because there is a line in the Act that lets the HSE/State off the hook where there is a lack of resources, financial or otherwise :mad:

They won't even be able to agree on a location by 2016

Is it just me or is Melanie Verwoerd the spitting image of Morah Ryan??
    Not even from a distance.

You really need to go to Specsavers :eek:

Harry, I think Sonya Macari looks more like Moyah Ryan.

p_sonyamacari8_1.jpg

morah-ryan_1047466t.jpg

Harry, I think Sonya Macari looks more like Moyah Ryan.

p_sonyamacari8_1.jpg

morah-ryan_1047466t.jpg

You got a point there MrsD although Melanie isn't too dissimilar from Morah. Reminds me a bit of Paul McCartney, the way everyone he went out with/married always seemed to look a bit like Jane Asher........ (apart from his new wife)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

congratulations to Melanie on her book being cleared,it should never been brought to court anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Did TV3 get nuked on your tv after the break? Mine froze for about 5 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

vicwatson wrote: »
    Did TV3 get nuked on your tv after the break? Mine froze for about 5 mins

Mine froze too. For a moment, I thought the Israelis might have nuked poor old Vincent.

It's a pity there's not a Fine Gael or Labour TD on the panel tonight to try to defend the indefensible :mad:

• Advertisement

It's a pity there's not a Fine Gael or Labour TD on the panel tonight to try to defend the indefensible :mad:

There was meant to be two of them on but they were called back to Cloud Cuckoo Land just before it started.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement