Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pre-registration my.tcd.ie

• 28-08-2014 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm just filling out my pre-registration details and have a query regarding the declaration of funding. I haven't received confirmation yet of my SUSI grant so I'm wondering if I just leave this section blank at the moment until I have confirmation. Can I amend the section at a later date? Also, does anyone know if there's a deadline for filling the pre-registration out?

Thanks so much for any help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Siobhan6

They're more than likely aware that this will be the case for a few people. Maybe best just to give them a quick call and ask whether you should just leave that bit blank or if there is a certain way that they want it filled out. In terms of deadlines, they always say there is one, but basically as long as you're fully registered before classes start then you should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭allybabe84

I think it's ok to fill in your SUSI number, that's what I did, and if in the meantime they don't sponsor you Trinity will just contact you for the funds....Also in my case I'm waiting on my FRS2 form to be filled out, declaring previous college attendance, and it says in pre-registration that I can't even get to registration stage until they have that form...! so I'm a little anxious about that... Anyone else in the same boat...??

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭RedMickeyMouse

allybabe84 wrote: »
    I think it's ok to fill in your SUSI number, that's what I did, and if in the meantime they don't sponsor you Trinity will just contact you for the funds....Also in my case I'm waiting on my FRS2 form to be filled out, declaring previous college attendance, and it says in pre-registration that I can't even get to registration stage until they have that form...! so I'm a little anxious about that... Anyone else in the same boat...??

Yeah I have to get moving on my FRS2 as well, dropped out of NUIM last year around late Sep. Hope it doesn't delay things too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭yeahscience

Thanks so much to you all! I rang them in the end and it was very beneficial. They are very helpful and clear in their advice. If anyone has any queries, give them a call. Keep in mind, though, that you will be waiting approximately 5-10 minutes before you get through.

Advertisement