Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The animated show thread

Options
  • 30-07-2014 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭

Been watching a lot of animated stuff lately since it's something I'm currently trying to get into. A lot of stuff is on Netflix so been watching:

Batman The Animated Series (1993) Astounding stuff for a kids show, probably the best incarnation of Batman on screen and Mark Hamill's Joker is legendary. The stories have depth too, and story arcs, and plot. That gorgeous art style hasn't aged much either.

Rick and Morty, absolutely brilliant stuff, Rick is two parts Doc Brown three parts drunken hobo. The storylines are mental, the jokes are hilarious and I can't wait to see where this goes.

Regular Show- what are the people who make this smoking?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I absolutely love Gravity Falls (which comes back for season 2 in a couple of days). It's actually one of my favourite shows full stop, animated or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Bob's Burgers just keeps getting funnier too, same guy who plays Archer, which I haven't been up to date with since I think the 3rd season

• Registered Users Posts: 6,999 ✭✭✭Wossack

this thread would be incomplete without Avatar, and Legend of Korra :) recommended!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Came here to post about Rick and Morty - Just discovered it at the weekend. Nearly finished the season and loving it. Some of the cleverest writing I've seen in a comedy

This clip hooked me in

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It's so good, gonna watch me some Invader Zim later, talk about a cartoon wasted on kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement