Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Criminal mastermind

• 07-08-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,708 ✭✭✭

So I reckon this is a once off payment.
    I'd like to do it so maybe a thread of who's willing to try it instead of it getting lost amid the online thread. It can be spread across a few days.
    Im in on 360,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭finglashoop

So I reckon this is a once off payment.
    I'd like to do it so maybe a thread of who's willing to try it instead of it getting lost amid the online thread. It can be spread across a few days.
    Im in on 360,

im in.

id say you can do it as many times as you want

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I'm up for it (PS4).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

I'm up for it (PS4).

Likewise ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'm up for giving it a go, PS4 aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,357 ✭✭✭DubDJ

It is once off, you can get it only the first time and that's it. Same with the loyalty challenge and all in order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Any of the ps4 lads on later to make a start on the CM challenge and do the Fleeca heist? Will be on from 7.

Few recommendations. Start a friend only session for the four of you involved. Passive mode might be a good idea to stop distractions between setups. :p

'Settings > Stats > Awards > Heists' to keep track of the Ciminal Mastermind Progress. Make sure it doesn't reset.

Wear Heavy Combat whenever you can and use the armoured cars as well.

Careful to accept the right invitation on your phone when they're sent out.

Stock up on armour and snacks before you start heists to make sure you have enough.

Did ps4 lads get this started? Wanna do it this week if ye didnt?

I'll be up for it this week. Should be on later from around 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

How do you do all heists with same group of people if the fleeca heist is just for two people and the rest are 4?

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote: »
    How do you do all heists with same group of people if the fleeca heist is just for two people and the rest are 4?

Split into two teams and continue from there. Still counts as progress.

Frankie and myself completed the Fleeca Heist last night.

Over to you Johnny / Monsieur Bublé.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TacoMan wrote: »
    Frankie and myself completed the Fleeca Heist last night.

Over to you Johnny / Monsieur Bublé.

Have myself and Johnny to do the fleeca or av we to jus join ye on the prison?

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Have myself and Johnny to do the fleeca or av we to jus join ye on the prison?

Ye do the Fleeca together then the 4 of us meet up for the Prison Break Heist and the others.

Cool sure Johnny let me.know when ya can do.it

Cool sure Johnny let me.know when ya can do.it

Shur when are you going to be on? Tonight? Tomorrow night? I could do the flecca and prison one tonight. I'll be from 7

Yea could be on around 9ish tonite if that's good will try 8 if I can...

I'll be on after the match, maybe around 10.

This is a good read - Reddit AMA from someone who completed the CM challenge:

https://www.reddit.com/r/gtaonline/comments/2zteay/completed_criminal_mastermind_10mill_ask_me/

Yea could be on around 9ish tonite if that's good will try 8 if I can...

9 o clock so, it's a date. Are you picking me up or am I picking you up?

jackrussel wrote: »
    9 o clock so, it's a date. Are you picking me up or am I picking you up?

• Advertisement

jackrussel wrote: »
    9 o clock so, it's a date. Are you picking me OFF or am I picking you OFF?

Sure il pick you Off...it'll.be 9 so...

Hey frankie, myself and Danny got the flecca one done tonight so we're all systems go for Friday around 9ish.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/779754-criminal-mastermind-in-depth-guide/page-1

Handy enough guide, some ****e in there too but worth reading before we start it properly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Looking for someone to join myself and two others, to try and get this challenge done over the next few days

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Turquoise Hexagon Sun

(posted this in the GTAO topic before I seen this one)

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anyone here has completed the Criminal Mastermind Challenge with the heists? Also would anyone be up for attempting it?

I'm on 360 (I know ) and I'm free most evenings and weekends. I've had a little practice on all heists in most roles. I wouldn't expect to complete it first time, either. But we could practice, build tactics and have a bash. Most of all, have some fun. I wouldn't get bogged down by losing. I'm not that competitive. However, would be great to have this under my belt.

Whether it's for Criminal Mastermind or Heists... add me if you please..

XBL: I Mister Pink I

Quick question on the CM challenge - It says you must complete the heist with the same group of players, but nothing about the same character.

I'm asking this cos I did the Fleeca with my higher ranked character, but wouldn't mind switching over to the other fool for the remaining heists. Anyone know if this is ok?

I'm guessing it doesn't matter which character you use, as long as you complete everything with the same players. Also, the CM bonus is a once-off per player, so if I complete it with character 1, I can't switch to character 2 and try for the 10m again.

Just want to confirm this before we give it a go later in case it messes up our progress so far. My two fools are about 10 levels apart between them so it's not the end of the world if I do the remaining heists with the character I began with.

Also, Danny, Frankie, Johnny - are we all still on for 8pm later?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

As far as I am aware you have to continue it with whatever character you started it with and you cant switch since both characters share the bank

"WE GO FOR SHECOND!!!!"

While Johnny's away catching a few rays (and Lil' D-Bubbles is on the moon..... eating mushrooms), anyone fancy joining Frankie, myself and possibly Monsieur Bublé to try crack the CM challenge?

Don't be afraid to join, anyone can die, no one wants to be 'that guy', but accidents happen. Pencils/erasers....pens/tipp-ex.... etc.

If we fudge it up, so be it. We'll have a good laugh anyway.

PS4 or get fudged.

TacoMan wrote: »
    "WE GO FOR SHECOND!!!!"

While Johnny's away catching a few rays (and Lil' D-Bubbles is on the moon..... eating mushrooms), anyone fancy joining Frankie, myself and possibly Monsieur Bublé to try crack the CM challenge?

Don't be afraid to join, anyone can die, no one wants to be 'that guy', but accidents happen. Pencils/erasers....pens/tipp-ex.... etc.

If we fudge it up, so be it. We'll have a good laugh anyway.

PS4 or get fudged.

Working till ten tonite but will defo be on after that soz bout last nite got stuck in that horrible tinge they call the capital...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Not sure I ever spotted this thread.

In a attempt to finally get this done, I'm going to throw it out there: I'm available this Friday and Saturday and most of Sunday and then Friday and Saturday the following weekend for a go at this.

Is anyone still interested? Phobos? Danny? Johnny, I'm assuming you've lost the faith, but if you're still interested then I'm around those nights for sure. Midweek is a bit of a disaster for me.

Anyone else on PS4 interested? Preferential participation rights to the King of Taco, Monsieur Bublé and Johnny 'Mad Dog' Reynolds.

Also, if you have no mic....well....get one.

Advertisement