Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

studiorat wrote: »
    I'll Hopefully it will benefit some of the posters here. And hopefully it's a little clearer than the New World Order rubbish that been floating around recently. Just for the average Joe's like yourself ya understand.;)

ROFL

The EU Policical Forum is THAT WAY
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1069

Personal data to be disclosed at all airports under EU law .

US visa deal depends on handing over personal data, Australia and other countries follow suit.
    All this NWO news within a week of each other.

http://www.herald.ie/national-news/city-news/big-brother-plan-will-push-up-flight-costs-1542263.html
    http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=8&ContentID=109660
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/1118/1226961467105.html?via=mr

useuhandshakeqn9.th.jpgthpix.gif

EU-wide penalties for traffic offences planned
    European Commission officials have proposed new measures to punish drivers who commit traffic offences in another member state. Speeding, drink driving, failing to wear a seat belt and jumping red lights were the main factors in the annual European road death toll of 43,000 last year, said the Commission.
    All these ANPR cctv cameras and toll plazas will pinpoint you exact location right across Europe.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2008/0319/roadsafety.html

carplatenwoyy5.th.jpgthpix.gif
    Lisbon Promotes our Values
    Lisbon will further suppress our values our and will remove our freedom of speech.

Customers may foot bill for EU data law
    Mobile phone records and text messagesto be reatained by EUU law.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/finance/2008/1107/1225925537394.html

Euro MPs are preparing to vote on proposals for European Union regulation of blogs with the aim of countering a "dangerous" and unregulated blogosphere

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/3059617/Euro-MPs-to-vote-on-anonymous-blog-ban.html

euussr002jy9.th.jpgthpix.gif

Former Soviet Dissident Warns For EU Dictatorship
    Vladimir Bukovksy the 63-year old former Soviet dissident, fears that the European Union is on its way to becoming another Soviet Union. In a speech he delivered in Brussels last week Mr Bukovsky called the EU a “monster” that must be destroyed, the sooner the better, before it develops into a fullfledged totalitarian state.
    http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/865

Hitlermusso.jpg

Ireland MUST Save EU Democracy and vote NO again.

Ireland is the only country in the European Union to be allowed a vote on the new treaty/constitution.

To the voters of Ireland: Regardless of whether you are in favour of the treaty or not, you have an obligation to vote ‘NO’ to protest at the anti-democratic behaviour of the EU leaders.

489 million EU ‘citizens’ have been denied a vote on this issue. If you believe in democracy, you must vote against the treaty and force the EU to rethink their arrogant attitude to the people.

In 2005 France and Holland were allowed votes and rejected the previous version of the treaty. In order to stop them rejecting it again, the EU leaders have simply decided to deny them a vote at all! Are you really going to condone this abysmal behaviour by voting ‘yes’?

So please, Ireland, remember that you are voting on behalf of every other person denied a basic democratic right. Vote ‘No’ again to the EU constitution.

EU_he_goat.jpg
    Now when you're finished digesting that, come back to me and I'll give you some more reasons. If you have any questions I'll be happy to explain the pro's and con's to you.
    Yes I digested all this and just got sick.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

I for one welcome our new RFID wand waving pirate overlords. :rolleyes:

I'm really having trouble NOT seeing this as some elaborate attempt to win the "*Troll of the year award" or something.

*we should really get one of those if we don't have one already

as far as I can make out, your main argument against this apparent NWO is that they will stop a lot more people from breaking the law in other EU states that they otherwise might have wriggled out of on a technicality. and that's a bad thing is it? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

them are some Very Wishy Washy statements there Studiorat, there dosent seem to be any real substance behind them.

Oh really, well then maybe it's your turn to give a few facts to back that statement up. I doubt if you've even bothered to read it. Conspiracy is just much more interesting isn't it?

If there was a conspiracy you'd be the last to hear about it. Don't forget the man you work for here for is a leader in sematic web development.
    If you really think bugging mobile phones is where it's at you're way behind. Have a smell around for a .pdf called "Identification of Nomadic Targets" from a talk given by a company called Tyorpglen.

I know you are aware where the Politic’s forum is. You were giving it the same bullsh1t about flags as you were here I think. Another locked thread in the run to the hills cap!

Only one of the links actually mentions the EU the others are talking about the US. Now if you are going to quote from the Evening Herald and believe what you read in that fair play to ya! But look here it say’s
    The measures will require the approval of the Dail and Seanad to allow them to be adopted here.

The Dail of course is the Irish Government, I'm sure you know that. The one that will actually play a part in`European legislation.

http://www.thewest.com.au/default.aspx?MenuID=8&ContentID=109660
    Questions will include asking passengers for passport details, where they will stay in the US, and if they have been convicted of war crimes. The system replaces paper forms with the same questions that many foreign visitors now have to fill out when they enter the US.

“Not only does it work, but we have been able to ensure that people get a response to an application almost instantaneously,“ Bednarz said.

The scheme will not apply to land border crossings into the United States, where authorities will continue to use the paper forms.

What’s the big deal. Now as far as I recall that’s what you had to do to get a visa in the first place. We’ve been through this already elsewhere, have you forgotten? You did say you lived there or something?
    It’s not news really.

Next I’d like to ask you what exactly is the problem being punished for traffic violations in another country? And tell you that data needs to be kept, how else are you going to get your money back the next time you get ripped off on ebay?

I’m also sure Bukovsky is in error:
    The European Parliament is elected on the basis of proportional representation.

We already use PR in this country. If it wasn’t used in the EU Ireland wouldn’t get the say it’s getting.
    Ireland is the only country in the European Union to be allowed a vote on the new treaty/constitution.

To the voters of Ireland: Regardless of whether you are in favour of the treaty or not, you have an obligation to vote ‘NO’ to protest at the anti-democratic behaviour of the EU leaders.

You cut and pasted this from a blog comment in Feb ’08. It was misinformed then and it still is.

Regarding the 489million Europeans, well the only citation I can find there is from the UKIP. I find it very strange RTDH that you seem to have serious issues with the use of the tricolor and come across as some sort of Irish nationalist and at the same time have no problem taking advice from the UKIP, Brithish Democracy Forum.

Well it’s a democracy so if you want to I suppose it’s OK.

From getting sick I presume you were talking about the layout of that previous post.
    Nice Hitler picture though is that from your personal collection? Didn't he have a few conspiracy theories of his own? The No to Lisbon crowd have constantly used same scare tactics, suspision and conspiracy rhetoric to further their ends not unlike the european dictators of the 20th Century. Obviously it appeals to some more than others.

Don't forget not everything you read on the web can be taken as biblical truth.

The measures will require the approval of the Dail and Seanad to allow them to be adopted here?
    The DAI, L ROFL, Do you honestly think the Dail will exist after the European Constitution is set up? :rolleyes:
    It will no more than be a puppet organization just like Georgia, Ukrane or Lithuania during Soviet occupation but worse. [/QUOTE]
    I know you are aware where the Politic’s forum is. You were giving it the same bullsh1t about flags as you were here I think. Another locked thread in the run to the hills cap!
    I came up with some valid points, The EU is well capable of anything if it can ban bent bananas. I suggested that it could change or flag . Maybe not replace the flag but it could make the EU flag superior to the national flag.

Only one of the links actually mentions the EU the others are talking about the US. Now if you are going to quote from the Evening Herald and believe what you read in that fair play to ya! But look here it say’s
    Read the Title of this thread. "A YES vote for Lisbon is a YES vote for ushering in the New World Order". What is the US and Australia proposing?
    They are proposing the SAME as what the EU, IE for passengers to provide personal information when departing at Airports, in other words they are building up the data base for the NWO.

The Dail of course is the Irish Government, I'm sure you know that. The one that will actually play a part in`European legislation.
    The Dail will become no more than a county council for Ireland. Eventually all major legislation swill come from the EU. When it comes to censorship, state of emergency, free speech the Dail will be able to do jack s*it about it. These will be the laws that will eventually suppress every man woman and child in the NWO. Already we are hearing of censorship laws and measures taken to rule out media discussing state issues. This is one of the first signs of an up and coming dictatorship.

Next I’d like to ask you what exactly is the problem being punished for traffic violations in another country? And tell you that data needs to be kept, how else are you going to get your money back the next time you get ripped off on ebay?
    Plenty, You have the UK already down the slippery slope as a police state and is now a minefield of ANPR & Gatso cameras. New proposals for being banned for speeding if you are caught doing 20mph over the limit, even on motorways.

This will carry into Ireland along with any other Orwellian traffic offense, The all seeing eyes of the NWO will be watching you right across Europe. Every street cameos, ANPR and Etag will be linked to a EU database and will be spitting out summonses left right and center. Can you imagine the confusion of receiving automated toll plaza fines in Italy? It is bad enough just having the Westlink.

. In the UK you can be done for speeding just by reaching two points along the road from ANPR censors. EBAY would not be where it is today if they did not have some kind of an insurance scheme against rogue traders.

I’m also sure Bukovsky is in error:
    This guy has been there and sees all the hallmarks arising as a dictatorship.
    We already use PR in this country. If it wasn’t used in the EU Ireland wouldn’t get the say it’s getting.

You cut and pasted this from a blog comment in Feb ’08. It was misinformed then and it still is.

Regarding the 489million Europeans, well the only citation I can find there is from the UKIP. I find it very strange RTDH that you seem to have serious issues with the use of the tricolor and come across as some sort of Irish nationalist and at the same time have no problem taking advice from the UKIP, Brithish Democracy Forum.
    No I just Googled "EU dictatorship" I don't go near that one and thanks for the top, I would use the the Irish and UK media or our many of the Irish blog sites.
    (That will all soon come to a stop under proposed EU "anti terrorism" law).

The Dogs in the streets are barking about thee up and coming EU dictatorship and we don't have to take Mr Bukovsky word for it,

Well it’s a democracy so if you want to I suppose it’s OK.
    ?
    Didn't Nazi Germany also a democracy :confused:
    Nice Hitler picture is that from your personal collection?
    I take that comment as an insult and a personal attack and is against the charter.

• Advertisement

Orwellian Traffic Offence?
    Now that is funny...

If you get a toll fine in Italy you don't pay it, simple really. Your electronic tag will tell the lizards whether you were there or not. Until then I suppose we'll just have to use our passports same as always.

Yup the Dail will exist after the Lisbon Treaty is ratified.

The US is proposing using the already existing regulations and processing them electronically. Making it easier and faster to gain entry.

I'm not even going to go on here because you are just pulling fantasy conspiracy stuff from where ever you can find it.

Conspiracy theorys are fun sure, but try come up with one that we haven't all read before.

Now if you'd like to get a hold of the copy of the Lisbon treaty you obviously have at your side there. Read it and show me the articles in it from where you make your claims I'll answer. Until then I'm just a spectator in this car crash of a thread.

One little point though, do you seriously think if you Google "European Dictatorship" you are really going to get unbiased opinion regarding the Lisbon treaty? :eek:

You might get an auld history lesson by accident heaven forbid.
    It would seem to me you would rather believe the CT than actually believe the boring old truth.

I take that comment as an insult and a personal attack and is against the charter.

The comment is there to illustrate your constant use of the same tactics those people who's pictures you posted used. If you are going to use pictures of Adolf Hitler as an argument against the Lisbon treaty then my comment can be taken in the same light as in which you posted the pictures. Fair enough?

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The EU is well capable of anything if it can ban bent bananas.
    Seeing as it never banned bent bananas, that point is moot.
    I suggested that it could change or flag . Maybe not replace the flag but it could make the EU flag superior to the national flag.
    What EU flag? The one you claimed, referencing the wrong section of an obsolete treaty, was being introduced by Lisbon? Honestly, you're not even trying now.
    Did you report the post?

The comment is there to illustrate your constant use of the same tactics those people who's pictures you posted used. If you are going to use pictures of Adolf Hitler as an argument against the Lisbon treaty then my comment can be taken in the same light as in which you posted the pictures. Fair enough?

I used the picture of Adolf Hitler as he is synonymous with anything that is against democracy.

If I am totally opposed to such up and coming dictatorships such as the 4th Reich / NWO why would I treasure such an icon?

Didn't Nazi Germany also a democracy :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

If I am totally opposed to such up and coming dictatorships such as the 4th Reich / NWO why would I treasure such an icon?

Because its a handy emotive tool to use in place of a reasoned argument?

Having said that, I tend to agree that the comment in response to it was out of order....but I'm also of the opinion that your use of the picture would fall into the "making the natives restless" type of activity which the charter also frowns upon.

So here's what we'll do...

We'll all take a deep breath, count to 10, and think calming thoughts. Then, when we each post to this thread again, we will do so in an adult fashion, showing respect for the other posters. We won't go insulting each other, nor complain when we bait people and they rise to it.

Fair enough?

bonkey wrote: »
    Because its a handy emotive tool to use in place of a reasoned argument?

Having said that, I tend to agree that the comment in response to it was out of order....but I'm also of the opinion that your use of the picture would fall into the "making the natives restless" type of activity which the charter also frowns upon.

So here's what we'll do...

We'll all take a deep breath, count to 10, and think calming thoughts. Then, when we each post to this thread again, we will do so in an adult fashion, showing respect for the other posters. We won't go insulting each other, nor complain when we bait people and they rise to it.

Fair enough?
    I undrerstand,

But I must point out again to this guy and other posters that this is the "conspiracy theory" forum and not the EU political forum. If they want a more "civilised" argument about the EU or any other political topic the CT forum is not the place to be.

This particular thread is about the birth of the New World Order in which I believe that the EU and its constitution to be a part of.

I apologise to any posters for using images of Nazi germany to express my views on something that is totally un democratic. however I believe the fourtcoming "New World Order" will make Hitler and Stalins empire out to be just like a garden party.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

But I must point out again to this guy and other posters that this is the "conspiracy theory" forum and not the EU political forum. If they want a more "civilised" argument about the EU or any other political topic the CT forum is not the place to be.

This particular thread is about the birth of the New World Order in which I believe that the EU and its constitution to be a part of.
    Its pretty difficult to seperate one from the other. You maintain that a political structure is a "front". That can't be discussed in any way whatsoever without looking at the political structure. Assuming you want to discuss your beliefs (and not just treat this as the "conspiracy theory soapboxing forum"), then its only reasonable to expect that you be asked to explain your interpretation (or misinterpretation) of the political issues that you are making claims about that.

There are, of course, limits as to what the topic is. I note, however, that you didn't complain when Mahatma asked what the benefits of the EU were...but rather when someone answered the question.

II’m also sure Bukovsky is in error:

Here is a short video from Validimir Bukovsky "is EU the new Soviet? EUSSR"

eussr_2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p1BseAzgS4&feature=related

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Bukovsky

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

King Mob wrote: »
    Nope, nor am I likely to.
    What evidence do they supply?

Read them, find out!

Seriously chaps, Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs is a good read if you want to know more about Illuminati/NWO agenda from the earliest times to Rockefeller's modern day version.

Also, I'm disappointed that nobody noticed my 'enlighten yourself' comment to King Mob. Enlightened ones? Get it? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Kernel wrote: »
    Read them, find out!

Seriously chaps, Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs is a good read if you want to know more about Illuminati/NWO agenda from the earliest times to Rockefeller's modern day version.

Also, I'm disappointed that nobody noticed my 'enlighten yourself' comment to King Mob. Enlightened ones? Get it? :D

TBH dude I haven't the money or time to invest in books that in all likely hood will be the same logical fallacies and shaky evidence of a NWO that I've heard lots of times before.

So why not present the best evidence from these books and save a lot of time.

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

–David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

–David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

Yea heard it.
    Gonna need something better than a probably out of context quote by one guy to convince my to buy these books.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Yet to see how the lizard people take control, though.

• Advertisement

So why not present the best evidence from these books and save a lot of time.

There's too much evidence for me to disseminate. And, I don't have the time to save you the time brother.

There's too much evidence for me to disseminate. And, I don't have the time to save you the time brother.

I bet there is. Probably verifiable too.:rolleyes:

Why not produce the best?

Or is it one of those things where they present you with a huge amount of information and, if you want to believe in a NWO, you'll see a pattern?

I bet there is. Probably verifiable too.:rolleyes:

Why not produce the best?

Time constraints. Read the book and point out the worst evidence if you like.
    Or is it one of those things where they present you with a huge amount of information and, if you want to believe in a NWO, you'll see a pattern?

No, if you approach with an open mind you'll see a pattern. It's all good historical research.

Time constraints. Read the book and point out the worst evidence if you like.
    As I've said, I've neither the time or money to blow on a book that's probably got nothing I haven't heard before.

No, if you approach with an open mind you'll see a pattern. It's all good historical research.
    Funny because good historical work produces verifiable peer-reviewed stuff.
    Which I'm gonna guess is in short supply in these books.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I came up with some valid points, The EU is well capable of anything if it can ban bent bananas. I suggested that it could change or flag.

The EU did not ban bent bananas.

They had a system of classifying them. One such class allowed for any amount of deformity of shape.

I guess you'll be rephrasing that one. ;)

As I've said, I've neither the time or money to blow on a book that's probably got nothing I haven't heard before.

Funny because good historical work produces verifiable peer-reviewed stuff.
    Which I'm gonna guess is in short supply in these books.

Well, ignorance is bliss! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

javaboy wrote: »
    The EU did not ban bent bananas.

They had a system of classifying them. One such class allowed for any amount of deformity of shape.

I guess you'll be rephrasing that one. ;)

And it's also worth noting that the system to classify bananas was requested by the farmers who grow them, not by the EU.

And little amuses the simple. ;) Sorry, I had to fit that one in :pac:

I'd bet it is.
    But seriously why should a buy these books when they are in all likelyhood baseless drivel.
    Perhaps you can show me otherwise before you condemn me to ignorance.

Back on topic,

I came across this poster around Dublin during the run up to the Lisbon referendum. Who ever thought it up must have had some insight into the book of revelations. :D

new_world_order.jpg

• Advertisement

Back on topic,

I came across this poster around Dublin during the run up to the Lisbon referendum. Who ever thought it up must have had some insight into the book of revelations. :D

new_world_order.jpg
    Well if it's on a poster it must be true!
    Bet whoever made it had tons of evidence backing up that statement.

So RTDH, actually read the Lisbon Treaty yet?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement