Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFO RELEASES INTELLIGENT MOVING SPHERES!! First ever video footage!

• 08-07-2009 4:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

What do you guys think? Very good footage.
    Seems alot of ufo footage and sightings lately along with crop circles....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

UFO??

I indentify that as being a plane!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭polishpaddy

Ok a plane doing what? What type of plane can do whats being shown on that ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

what do i type into in youtube to see it. Link wont work on me phone :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Cheers. Dunno what it is but it looks pretty cool.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Yes.....whatever he said :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭constance tench

very interesting paddy..they look to me like a type of anti-gravity craft that has been around for a while..[hitler was going to use this 'foo fighter' technology] the u.s and others are testing newer versions, some are triangular in shape, they can move in any direction at lightning speed, and they glow!..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

very interesting paddy..they look to me like a type of anti-gravity craft that has been around for a while..[hitler was going to use this 'foo fighter' technology] the u.s and others are testing newer versions, some are triangluar in shape, they can move in any direction at lightning speed, and they glow!..

yes.. Glow being the key initiative there :rolleyes:

has somthing to do with the ferro type fluid spinning in the body of the craft..still pretty undetectable in a fighting situation, even though they do glow, as they mess around with electro magnetic energy..

very cool indeed..

[ed] or not cool, depending on how you look at it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Watch that Stan Deyo Docco about antigrav

they look like the Plasma drive devices he describes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

so everybody here is saying that they are not UFo's just some military planes....

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Looks like the drone weapon from Stargate Atlantis. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Looks like a balloon and the "emerging spheres" and occasional bright spots look very like iris/lens artifacts.

very poor blurry footage, lots of camera shake. The earlier bright spots vary distance hugely with camera angle and the line of small yellow spots "sucks into" the larger yellow blob with camera movement.

I can "re-create" UFOs similar by pointing my old Samsung 8mm video at a bright object in sky at correct angle to sun or get little bright spots of strange shape at specific angles to sun. You need a very bright day, and the iris on the camera acts as a secondary lens and you also get reflections of the iris and parts of the lens mechanism on the picture.

Dare I say it...
    Weather Balloon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwd257g8ug

High Altitude version (not yellow) http://revver.com/video/38239/weather-balloon/

Hobby fun with weather balloon and video http://sunsite.utk.edu/~mcoffey/ux-1/

If you buy me a yellow weather balloon I can duplicate this video on bright day at the right time with a cheap camcorder I already have!

You can see that when the camera is stationary, the Blob is very round and becomes elongated in direction of camera jiggle. If you go frame by frame the earlier bright spots (sunlight? lens flare?) are appearing/vanishing with camera movement. The supposed emitted spheres are on a line in front and behind the main blob. They vary in number and position with camera movement. They are reflections of the main image inside the lens.

i'd say the recording, is infact real,
    i doubt very much that it would be an attention seeking
    exercise...

Yes. the recording is real. But the bright spots and additional yellow blobs are camera lens artifacts that happen automatically in bright conditions, especially outdoor and camera pointed into sky. Very common.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Astronomical laser pointers produce a similar effect

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

As I said in the thread that was moved, this just looks like Adobe After Effects done badly. There are much better clips out there that would make you question what you're seeing. This just looks dodgy.

You don't need Adobe. Just a cheap camera, sunlight and inexperience.

watty wrote: »
    You don't need Adobe. Just a cheap camera, sunlight and inexperience.

Well we are all waitting for your videos watty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,483 ✭✭✭Ostrom

Not all of us

* I agree with Watty - dont think there is anything significant to prove here. Reminds me of a similar debate I had on paranormal a while back on 'orbs'. I could produce many convincing shots of such with a dusty rug and a flash - knowing the limits of the medium

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭steamjetjoe

I wouls also like to see this recreated watty. The little yellow objects in the vid move in different directions:confused:

Advertisement