Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trekiest Star Trek Female

• 21-05-2003 12:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

whos your trekiest woman out of all the star trek series ?

Mine is 7of9
    aw god she is such a hotty:)
    7of9

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

oh deffo, 7of9 is yummey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Well we shall see on Beam me up totty!!!

I hope u all have set ur phasers to "stunner"

Female top five in order

Seven
    Kira Nerys (in the mirror universe - the intendant)
    Torres
    Crusher
    Tasha (actually, i put tasha in simply for asking Data "are u fully functional?")

Honourable Mention
    Troi - Always looked a bit like Kate Bush!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭irishman_abroad

What no mention of T'pal from Enterprise --- have ye no eyes???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Praetorian

T'pol looks ugly with her vulcan skin and her really fake looking toilet paper breats :)

She's normally such a gorgeous girl :) Did you see her at the MTV Metallica icon show? OMG, it goes to show how much makeup can ruin a person!

9999999999 - Dr Polasky
    7 - Kira Nerys
    6 - Tasha Yar
    5 - T'pol
    4 - Troi
    3 - Jadzia Dax
    2 - 10/10
    1 - Ezri Dax

Vulcan??? whatever ur into :)

Also, i forgot Dax even existed. All 9 of them. (and if someone corrects that number i will delete this message - i realise its probably wrong)

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

As I said in the Trekkie Women poll, I'd have to go for Dax simply for all of her "qualities" She's the type of girl I'd go for and doesn't seem as "bitchy" or highly strung as some of the others.

U have good taste in women Amz, i applaud u. I agree Dax is great, but mainly Jadzia, Erzi was too whiny! "Oh im erzi, no im Tobian, no Jadzia, no Audrey" I mean show a little of ur own personality!:D

As for ur comment on how highly strung the other female characters are i would say that is true of maybe early Kira, and B'Ellana. Oh and Ro. isnt she in 24 now? i dont watch that.

Yeah definitely Jadzia!

Mmmmm....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Hmmmm i'd go for 7of9 except her breasts scare me!!:eek:

If I was intelligent I would write a clever quip on Borg perfection and Ryan's breasts!

• Advertisement

Pfft! they're clearly enhanced somehow...

How do/did large boobedies make her a superior being?

If the Borg dont reproduce sexually what purpose did they have?

Surely it wasnt for their asthetic qualitiies?

I think I have just found a flaw in Borg thinking/logic? Have I?

Hmmmm.... I can imagine spending hours talkin about the logic of the borg female drones having boobs... while drunk of course....

Anyone care for a debate on the subject?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Ah c'mon poeple - T'Pal is soooo hot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

I've always though B'lanna Torres is very sexy ... (lol ... maybe i shouldnt admit to this!)

B'Elanna5.jpg

and ...

scan_284.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

YES !

she was aways my fav :D

rar

She is very pretty and would be second in my list but still Jadzia TBH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

7of9 definitley,
    I actually think they perked up her breasts solely for that part,
    I have no idea why as Amz is right in saying that they wouldn't have any Borg function, but I think it was rather for the male viewers than anything else. :) I saw her in another programme, Boston..something, about a school? anyways they looked quite natural then...

Yeah she's in Boston Public she's quite good in that!

I dont like her with her hair down i think it does nothing for her aesthetically.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

If I were a guy I'd go for 7of9.
    The borg don't remove boobies just because they're not needed for their cause. That would just be strange. She was human, human women grow boobies. Plus it does indeed draw the male viewers in. How many 7of9 mousepads and magazine covers have you seen around the place?

She was hot in Dracula2000 aswell. Bug I think that show is called Boston Public.

I'm not sayin her breasts aren't aesthetically pleasing or that they don't help sell merchandise or whatever I'm just pondering what function they serve in the borg's attempts to achieve perfection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Originally posted by Amz
    I'm not sayin her breasts aren't aesthetically pleasing or that they don't help sell merchandise or whatever I'm just pondering what function they serve in the borg's attempts to achieve perfection?

Maybe they milk her!

• Advertisement

Um...

I wasnt going to respond to this but its the firs time I've actually had a conversation about boobedies...

but what would they need the milk for? and AND AND!! you being the scientist should know that if she hasn't had or isn't going to pop a sprog she wont produce milk!

If u noticed i said Ryan as in Jeri Ryan not 7 of 9. Now let us leave this subject. What about Dax's spots, where do they go???

Originally posted by Amz
    Um...

I wasnt going to respond to this but its the firs time I've actually had a conversation about boobedies...

but what would they need the milk for? and AND AND!! you being the scientist should know that if she hasn't had or isn't going to pop a sprog she wont produce milk!

hehe, I really just typed the first thing that went into my head, but in for a penny, in for a pound.....

They need the milk to feed the babies before they turn them into robots and you can get a female to produce milk with hormone therapy, even if they haven't given birth. I expect aliens from the future or whatever having mastered interstellar travel can pull off some hormone therapy.

(did I get away with it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

pfft, milk ideed.

her bazoonkas are used as a flotation device. is it not obvious that all that metal increases the weight of the borg and such they would sink ??

floatation device, definately

Float in what exactly?

Coz isn't it highly likely that by the time that this takes place would you not imagine that there would be a metal found or allow made that will be lighter than whatever it is you propose they need to float in....

.... also why then don't the male drones have boobs?

Originally posted by Amz

.... also why then don't the male drones have boobs?

They enlarged other stuff for them......

(sorry its friday and I'm a bit lightheaded....)

I assume you mean "brain"

oh god i could go on for hours with this!

hehe!

Originally posted by Amz

oh god i could go on for hours with this!

Thats what most women say when they see it!

Wow you're good at this!

I like you!
    hehe!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Amz
    Wow you're good at this!

I like you!

Uncanny, thats what they usually say next........

(Amz has corrupted me, who do I complain to?)

Advertisement