Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

sunger sewing machine Lidl

Options
  • 08-11-2014 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Went to lidl in castlebar today and found that they still have singer 6180 sewing machine. They have 6 boxes left as i can remember. Great bargain.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

The sewing class I went to had some SInger Brilliance machines, not sure if it is the exact same machine but out of the 3 of them they all had their issues.

The stitch length wouldn't change on some of them, the button hole wouldn't work (the stitch width wouldn't change for after the top bit was done).

One of them the panel would just go dead even though it had power and the machine light in the work area was on.

That said, I think Lidl are pretty good to take things back so just make sure you give the machines a full workout of all the features when you buy it.

Advertisement