Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon Trading Card Game - Players in Tralee/Killarney?

• 10-09-2014 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm a gamer who is back and forth between the UK and Ireland, and whenever I'm in the former, I keep up with the Pokémon Trading Card Game at a club I visit every so often, and buy boosters whenever I'm able to.

Where I am in Ireland, neither of them is remotely possible - Tesco and Smyths get them in every so often, but the price is just horrible in my opinion (£3 a pack compared to 5 euro a pack, for example, and don't get me started on what they charge for the tins ^^; ), and I don't know anyone here who plays it. I'm trying to track down the Furious Fists expansion as I'm working on making a Lucario deck (I only have the one M Lucario EX right now, so I need more XD)

Is there anyone in the Tralee or Killarney area who plays the game and meets up every so often? It'd be nice to get out of the house and meet some friends.

Advertisement