Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MTG Cards for sale

• 11-05-2010 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi guys,
    I want to sell my collection of MTG cards as I don't play anymore. Most are in mint condition, never played. I have about 2,000. I was looking online and saw that a few are worth money. For insance I have a mint condition foil Breeding Pool worth about €20. Whats the best way to sell the commons and uncommons though? I was thinking in groups of random 100's for common and 25's for uncommon? Would anybody here be interested or know where to go with them? So far I have sorted, Ravnika 7 lots of 100 commons and 8 of 25 uncommons. Champions of Kamigawa 1 of each. Mirrodin, 2 Common and 3 uncommon. Guildpact 4 of each. Betrayers of Kamigawa, Darksteal and Fifth Dawn all 1 of each. 9th Edition 1 common, 2 uncommon. And a set of 4 of each common from Dissension.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Well, for the commons/uncommons especially of the older sets[Kamigawa in particular]
    I'd be interested in buying all of them[only single copies of each card mind you] on behalf of ucdgamesoc.

Are you around dublin? What sort of prices are you talking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chillidog

I'm actually in kerry, but I have a friend in Dublin who travels up and down every few weeks so I'm sure we could arrange something. I have a good few scourge cards too. and coldsnap. I also have a bunch of older cards that I got randomly, tempest, mercadian masques, nemesis, amoung others. not that many, but I could throw them in too. You just want one of each common and uncommon I have from before Ravnika? I'll have to go through them and see how many cards that is. I have some Unhinged too, interested in those? Whats your budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

chillidog wrote: »
    I'm actually in kerry, but I have a friend in Dublin who travels up and down every few weeks so I'm sure we could arrange something. I have a good few scourge cards too. and coldsnap. I also have a bunch of older cards that I got randomly, tempest, mercadian masques, nemesis, amoung others. not that many, but I could throw them in too. You just want one of each common and uncommon I have from before Ravnika? I'll have to go through them and see how many cards that is. I have some Unhinged too, interested in those? Whats your budget?
    Yeah,the unhinged ones could be fun.

Budget-wise as low as possible[the society account has maybe 50 euro left] and they are only commons and uncommons

Basically,I'm setting up a Peasent Cube to draft from in the next college year,It'd be nice to get some of the older cards that not everyone has seen in,just to mix it up.

But if you find a better customer by all means go ahead with their offer.

it makes no major difference when I can get them,They won't be used for 3 months at least.I'll leave it with you anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 chillidog

I'll go through them and see whats the best I can do them for you. Some of my older ones were qiute heavily played so I'll give them to you cheap enough. Might take me a few days to sort them out and count them though. Have you a mobile number and I can text you with a price? my email is ciaran.mckenna@ymail.com if you dont want to post your number up here!

Advertisement