Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to have snow globe repaired

• 08-11-2014 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, can anybody suggest somewhere that would repair a snow globe? I've tried online but all sites are based in the US and would work out too expensive. I broke my daughters snow globe, the piece inside is floating around and needs to be re attached but the glass is not broken. It has sentimental value and is quite old so I cant just buy her a replacement unfortunately! Any help at all would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭SMJSF

Does it have a make stamp / sticker???
    maybe try & see if you can get the glass removed, glue the ornament back, and get the glass replaced/glued back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 stol

Its from newbridge silverware so I might contact them, I have tried to remove the glass but it wont budge!!

Advertisement