Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

knitting machine teacher

• 18-08-2014 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, does anybody in the waterford area teach knitting on machine? I really need to learn how to use mine!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I did machine knitting in college, and I'm in the area, what machine do you have?

try Diana Sullivan on you tube

• Registered Users Posts: 3 keldepaor

A knitmaster! Would you be interested in giving a few paid lessons? I have a studio in town if you were interested! Thanks so much for getting in touch!
    wmpdd3 wrote: »
    I did machine knitting in college, and I'm in the area, what machine do you have?

try Diane o Sullivan on you tube

pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 keldepaor

Checked private messages but no sign so maybe try again?

So are there any other machine knitters on the south east... or anywhere?

It seems to be really popular everywhere except Ireland!

Odd as everyone had someone in their family doing school jumpers in the spare room!

• Advertisement
Advertisement