Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

NWN - Witch Wake

• 13-12-2002 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone on for starting a game of the new witchwake module.
    I'll happily run a seperate server for it or we can use the existing server vault if you want ?

Either way I'll add another portal to the portal server for it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seldon

Sounds like it could be fun. Whats the story behind it. Could also be a good way to beef up our current characters:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

unlikely its recomended starting level is 1 :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoLth

yeah, I'd be on for it.

The players manual makes for good reading, should be nice to see what it turns out like.

little/no XP for combat :) sounds good! I might go sorceror/thief, or fighter /cleric

how long until part two comes out? Should we wait for that to appear?

Advertisement