Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeats

• 20-05-2012 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

Hi

I am in my first year in accounting and law and one subject I was doing was computers which was split into theory and pratical and I wanted to know if you fail one of them do you get to repeat it or do you not get back in next year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭portumnadaz

IndridCold wrote: »
    Hi

I am in my first year in accounting and law and one subject I was doing was computers which was split into theory and pratical and I wanted to know if you fail one of them do you get to repeat it or do you not get back in next year?

As far as i know you can't repeat practicals only xmas and summer written exams. if you don't get an overall 40% at the end of the year you can repeat the written xmas and summer exams in august but they won't be drawn up by your lecturers and may be much more difficult.

Advertisement