Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warrenstown

• 29-04-2014 5:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭

Hopefully I can get some opinions on Warrenstown from some people who know the area better than I. We're thinking of purchasing our family home in this estate and after a quick drive through last evening have discovered the area to be quite rundown. We were surprised as from the main road the estate looks great. Anyone have any advice on buying here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

We rented in warrens town for more than a year and I would advise against buying here. A lot of the houses are rented. There was a lot of anti social behaviour around also. Houses aren't built the best either, we could hear next door using there ensuite when we were in bed

Advertisement