Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Champions League Final

• 03-06-2015 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

Yee haw, post offers here please. B365 are back with their 50 offer inplay.

Boyles have place 50 on the match betting pre receive 25 free in play

Lads have back a horse in the Derby on Sat and if he finishes 2nd or 3rd you get a free bet on the final up to 25 euro.

Gonna back Neymar to score 1st and Barca win btts

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Boyles have place 50 on the match betting pre receive 25 free in play

There's a first for Boyles!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Woot more bonus offers to take advantage off.

Lads have back a horse in the Derby on Sat and if he finishes 2nd or 3rd you get a free bet on the final up to 25 euro

That's what I thought but according to Ladbrokes staff today, it is a Free Bet on any football!
    The Derby is 4.30pm and CL Final is 7.45pm which is not a lot of time to collect and place a bet.
    The staff member said it would be impossible for everyone to collect them in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,295 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

So what we have so far is:

Bet365: €50 no risk in play when €50 bet pre game
    Unibet: €30 no risk in play when €30 bet pre game at 2/5 or better
    Boyles: €25 free in play bet when €50 bet pre game
    Paddy Power: Two €5 free bets in play when €20 bet pre game at 1/2 or better

So €265 worth of bets for €150 risk

Anything missing here? Boyles definitely free bets or money back ie place the in play bet and get a refund or they credit you with free bet? Are all refunds in cash? Any minimum odds to qualify with Boyles?

No minimum odds on Boyles. I asked them. Boyles is no Money back. What I've done so far is :

Bet365: 50 On Over 0.5 goals 1/20
    Betfair: 4.43 on 0-0 11/1

loss of 1.88 gain 50 quid free bet

Boyles 50 on Over 0.5 goals 1/16
    Betfair 4.38 on 0-0 11/1

Small loss again

Small loss of less than 4 quid to get 75 quid worth of free bets so far.

I've done that on my bonusbagging account.

As for my personnal account. I'll do the same on Bet365 covering with Betfair as I'm working so will miss start of KO so can't arb. Straight away.

On Unibet, as my bonus account is UK based, I can't get the offer. But I can on my Irish account:

Neymar to be offside 2/1 30 quid on that. Will do an inplay on that to.

So I'm looking at having a lot of free bets. Must wait until Friday for payday before I can do the Bet365 cover again tho.

• Advertisement

Just read the terms on Boyles. Free bet can't be used on match betting if anyone was thinking of it

Collie D wrote: »
    Just read the terms on Boyles. Free bet can't be used on match betting if anyone was thinking of it

I'm guessing that's just WDW and doesn't include handicaps?

I'm guessing that's just WDW and doesn't include handicaps?

That's what I'd take from it all right.

That's what I'd take from it all right.

Thinking of throwing the 25 on Juve +1 at 13/10, then the 50 on Barca win.

Only thing is as I've to wait 15-20mins for Boyles Bet I can't see Juve being 13/10

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Boards.ie offer with PP - see Soccer forum - for new accounts. Get Juve at 25/1 or Barca at 7/1. Not sure of the T&Cs

• Advertisement

That's what I thought but according to Ladbrokes staff today, it is a Free Bet on any football!

Update to their T&C's on it.
    It can be used on any football but must be claimed within 24 hours of the Derby finishing so that's Sunday around 4.15pm or by cob (6pm) I'd guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

888 Sport are double odds in play, max €5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

bren2002 wrote:
    888 Sport are double odds in play, max €5.

Saw that earlier today. I think I'll put a fiver on the 0-0 as soon as the match starts if I can get around 20/1 on it

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Whats everyone doing?

I'm doing 50 euro pre match on both teams to score in first half (no) @ 1/7
    &
    in-play 50 euro on Both teams to score in the first half (yes) @ 9/2

Uni bet is doing free 30 euro inplay bet if you bet 30 euro before match if you bet on odds 2/5 or higher. Any suggestions what i can do for this bet? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

Any1 get the free bet off boyles yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭bren2002

jive wrote: »
    Any1 get the free bet off boyles yet?

Nope was just about to ask

Still no free bet ~_~

• Registered Users Posts: 23,808 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

hoping for messi to get the second as part of the 365 offer (7/2)
    also on barca -2
    might need vidal to take a bath for that to happen

Apparently the bet had to be on the win-draw-win market? I didn't see that in the T&Cs, anyone have a link?

jive wrote: »
    Apparently the bet had to be on the win-draw-win market? I didn't see that in the T&Cs, anyone have a link?

It was there all right. Didn't see it myself until somebody posted it in the other thread and almost got caught out myself.

• Advertisement

It was there all right. Didn't see it myself until somebody posted it in the other thread and almost got caught out myself.

Ended up winning a 5r but jaysus I would not have opened an account had I known that was the offer! Must look more closely next time, I just rooted through to see if there was any minimum odds

Advertisement