Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

PaddyPower 2x5 Offer

• 12-05-2015 4:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

The Bet365/Daily Bet thread is getting a bit clogged with people asking questions on this.

So please read the Opening Post so people don't keep asking the same question.

OFFER:

Bet 20 on the specific match and get 2x5 in play free bets. ODDS must be over 1/2 (1.5)

Will your money be returned if Bet is Void? Yes i.e If you back a goalscorer who doesn't play you'll get the 20 back!

So for tonight's game it's Bayern Munich V Barca. If we back a goalscorer and he doesn't play we'll stake our 20 and get it returned after the end of the game and we still get our 2x5 free bets.

If people still have other questions I'll edit the Opening Post so it's all together.

So, Who's the first Goalscorer gonna be that won't play ? :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

20 on Gianluca Gaudino. 18 years old, Midfielder, only appeared 8 times in league this season.( No idea of minutes)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,102 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Sinan Kurt, midfielder, 18, one league appearance. Not in the squad according to Munich's twitter and still available to back on PP.

J. Marston wrote: »
    Sinan Kurt, midfielder, 18, one league appearance. Not in the squad according to Munich's twitter and still available to back on PP.

Balls It was a toss between either of those. Hopefully both arn't in squad :pac:

Edit: Both not in squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Good site for Premier League team news.

http://www.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/team-news/

Anyone get anything up on the offer? Did Munich Qualify 13/2 when they scored, and Over 4.5 the over 4.5 turned the free 5 into 8 cash, nothing worth after timing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭MurDawg

Nacho on the market still and is not on the bench tonight, 20 on to get your 2x5 free bets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

MurDawg wrote: »
    Nacho on the market still and is not on the bench tonight, 20 on to get your 2x5 free bets

do they defo refund the 20 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭MurDawg

duckysauce wrote: »

They have done so far! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alanhooly

duckysauce wrote:

Taken from Paddy Power

"Sports bets are accepted on a 'non-runner no bet' basis unless stated otherwise; in this case stakes will be refunded on a player or team withdrawn prior to the start of an event. If you have placed a winning bet on a sporting event run on a 'non-runner no bet' basis and a different player or team is withdrawn, suspended or disqualified in that market, we may apply the equivalent to Tattersalls' Rule 4 (c) to your winnings, based on the price of the selection withdrawn."

Enjoy your free bets ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Rasputin11

Nice little offer, yet to hit a winner but keeps the games interesting at least. I've received about €70 in bets from this offer so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭hellfish08

5 on 2-1 to Madrid
    5 on Evra next goal @ 66/1 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

had mad ht/ juve full @35s was close.

Powers refunded initial bet :cool:

Southampton V Villa the game at the weekend. A few names on fantasy football showing as red but ''unconfirmed'' when return is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Southampton V Villa the game at the weekend. A few names on fantasy football showing as red but ''unconfirmed'' when return is

Schneiderlin is out for the season.

Cheers Spock, backed it there in case he gets pulled!

PP doing bet €20 pre match & get free 2 x €5 bets on these matches coming up.
    There's a few 1st goalscorers quoted that are currently out injured ;).

Southampton v Villa 12.45pm Sat
    Liverpool v Palace 5.30pm Sat
    Swansea v City 1.30pm Sun
    Man Utd v Arsenal 4pm Sun
    West Brom v Chelsea 7.45pm Mon

okidoki987 wrote: »
    PP doing bet €20 pre match & get free 2 x €5 bets on these matches coming up.
    There's a few 1st goalscorers quoted that are currently out injured ;).

Southampton v Villa 12.45pm Sat
    Liverpool v Palace 5.30pm Sat
    Swansea v City 1.30pm Sun
    Man Utd v Arsenal 4pm Sun
    West Brom v Chelsea 7.45pm Mon

Where are these goalscorers quoted :pac:

Oscar/Carrick spring to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

is costa gone for the season?

zzfh wrote: »
    is costa gone for the season?

Not sure.

Schnederlinn.
    Oscar
    Carrick

All on market all out for the season.

Where are these goalscorers quoted

Funny that, guess what I've been looking through for the last hour? ;).
    There a few that look like they won't play any part all right, but according to the fantasy football scout website, it says Sakho is out
    but then in the latest news it says he may take over from Lovern?
    Best way to be sure is to do them when the teams/squads are announced.

• Advertisement

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Funny that, guess what I've been looking through for the last hour? ;).
    There a few that look like they won't play any part all right, but according to the fantasy football scout website, it says Sakho is out
    but then in the latest news it says he may take over from Lovern?
    Best way to be sure is to do them when the teams/squads are announced.

Sakho is back training anyway.

Liverpool have a fella called Sinclair. Probably won't make squad but I'll wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭zzfh

eh lads,is the 20 yoyo not returned as a bet fund thou,as opposed to into my normal account??

zzfh wrote: »
    eh lads,is the 20 yoyo not returned as a bet fund thou,as opposed to into my normal account??

No refunded as your money back into account

I normally just wait for the teams and subs to be announced, the likes of Khedira and Nacho were still available as 1st scorer options after the Real team and subs were announced Wednesday. It was the same with the Barca game on Tuesday. PP mustn't be aware of people exploiting the offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Rasputin11 wrote: »
    I normally just wait for the teams and subs to be announced, the likes of Khedira and Nacho were still available as 1st scorer options after the Real team and subs were announced Wednesday. It was the same with the Barca game on Tuesday. PP mustn't be aware of people exploiting the offer.

They are well aware of it I'm sure and eventually there would be sanctions for accounts I'd imagine.

Arbing has been around since betting has existed.

callaway92 wrote: »
    They are well aware of it I'm sure and eventually there would be sanctions for accounts I'd imagine.

Arbing has been around since betting has existed.

No chance actions will be taking. They are supplying a goalscorer market I'm picking who I think will score :pac: not my fault he doesn't play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,307 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

No chance actions will be taking. They are supplying a goalscorer market I'm picking who I think will score :pac: not my fault he doesn't play :P

Ah ya, I suppose I gave the absolute worst case scenario in this.

For the amount of money involved here it's nothing really.

Just wanted to make they poster aware the bookmakers aren't stupid! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Im going to try and take advantage of this offer properly this weekend. Fell into Paddys trap and bet on risky markets on Champions League games (and lost) so going to stay disciplined this week. Have exactly 20 euro in my PP account and not going to risk a penny (will do my weekend bets with B365).

This offer has reminded me how inferior PP is for live betting - both the website and app are slow and frustrating to use, odds are worse and the selection of markets is poor compared to Bet365.

Anyway this weekend:

Southampton v Villa - Schneiderlin/Rodriguez FGS - in-play: Benteke anytime 21/10

Liverpool v Palace - Balotelli/Sahko FGS - in play: Gerrard antyime 6/4

Swansea v City - Barrow/Carroll FGS - in play: Aguero anytime - will wait until it gets to evens in play (starts at 8/11)

Man Utd v Arsenal - Carrick/Debuchy FGS - in play: Mata anytime 12/5

WBA - Chelsea - Costa FGS - in play - Hazard or Remy anytime 6/4

• Registered Users Posts: 13,989 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

^ Dont think PP offer in play anytime goal scorer - all I've seen is 'Next goalscorer'

• Advertisement

retalivity wrote: »
    ^ Dont think PP offer in play anytime goal scorer - all I've seen is 'Next goalscorer'

You're correct, no in-play anytime.

Advertisement