Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Review: Ryanair to Malta

• 22-07-2007 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭

Just after coming back from malta on a ryanair flight, all i can say is never again will i do a long haule journey with them.

Firstly, before we even got on the plane, they dont have specific queues, its one huge queue for all ryanair flights, then you branch off, i was queuin for about 50 mins to check in.

then there is the baggage limit - 15kg - come on what a joke

then this prioity boarding crap, you pay an extra 3 quid or so to get a seat next to a friend or partner

its obvious its all a money racket - but why do we continue pay these charges, is it just me

then the seats are total ****, may as well stand for the duration, least that way i wont get a bad back

Then when we land they play this shiity music, celebrating they arrived on time. Of course they landed on time - flight left at 1pm(GMT +1) was due to arrive at 4pm(GMT) this gives us 4 hours, the pilot said the flight will take 3.30 mins, they still have 30mins to play with, and now they are boasting to have the best percentage on landing on time in all of europe,

I hate them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

What do u expect for what you paid, them to give out hot towels and massage ur feet. I find them great have got flights for 20 euro to brussels. If oyu want better pay the extra and fly with someone else. Also it say on there website and on the ticket 15 kg so its up to u to go ahead and book it if ur ok with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

they ar ethe only ones that fligh to malta - 300 euro return - thats not the same as 20 euro

i wouldnt complain iv been back to liverpool numberous times with them its ok for a twenty min flight but 3.30hr flight, is all im saying is ridiclus for the price thay are charging

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

yh i know what ur say but i suspect you have been on short ryanair flights previous to malta so why would u think it would be different. There good for only one reason because there cheap. But no matter how much u pay for a flight you still going to get same crappy service. They will prob start charging for seatbelts soon.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to right forum, and edited title for clarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

I have been to Malta about 6 or 7 times now.
    Last time was October 06 with Futura (they have their own problems).

I will not be going again while Ryanair is the only option!

• Advertisement
Advertisement