Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The one that got away

• 09-06-2015 12:13am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

Anyone else have a last minute change of heart on a bet that ended up costing them a packet? Anyone following the ante post thread will see I called the 3 playoffs and Europa league. Was gonna put in Barca but since I was waiting them on another bet I left them off. Cost me about 1500 quid I think! Another time I put Suarez in a first goal Yankee at a stupidly short price even though I said to my mate that Sturridge was a better shout at 4/1. Sturridge of course scored first ( away at Fulham, 3-2 still remember the game!) and other three came in. Cost me well over a grand aswell! Anyone one else still haunted by a last minute change of heart that cost them big!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I made a bet in play on the germany brazil match on over X goals and finished betting for the day. Delighted to have won 2000+ I opened up my laptop again, and there it was on the betvictor page saying the odds have increased, do I still want to place the bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,615 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

the betvictor page saying the odds have increased, do I still want to place the bet.

And the worst part of that story was....it was higher odds!
    Sick for you but I suppose we've all been there.

Advertisement