Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

JAVA instructor

• 12-11-2013 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

icon1.pngJAVA instructor
    Hi there,

I am a first year student ( Business in Information Systems) and Ia m looking for a lecturer for Java (introduction to programming).

I have no previous experience with programming, so would be starting from basics. I might have other colleagues also interested.

Please let me know rates/availability.

Thank you,

Emma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Media999

Have you tried online resources such as Youtube and Udemy?

Search for NewBoston and CaveOfProgramming.

Everything is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 sparks11

Hi Emma14

I am currently working as a Java Trainer and would be interested.
    Price depends on numbers and content, but would start at about €35 an hour for 1 to 1, and we can discuss price for multiple students.

availability can be discussed to suit you.

pm if interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KEVINKNOWS

Emma

Where are you based at? Can possibly discuss help then.

KevinKnows

Advertisement