Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to prevent Man Boobs

• 02-07-2009 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Basically, one of my greatest fears in life is developing Man boobs.

I am 30, and back in April I was put down to 3 days a week and had to move home due to finances. So I am not getting as much exercise as I used to.

Before I used to:

1. Play 5 aside 2/3 times a week for 1 hour;
    2. Cycle to the shop/pub/into town at weekends
    3. Cook my own food

Now I have had to move home which is 35 miles away. So I am not playing any more footies, no more cycling and eating my mothers hearthy dinners every evening. I am not a member of a gym because I hate them with a passion plus I have no exercising will power on my own..am much better playing team sports.

I have noticed i am getting a bit, shall we say, 'softer'...:o...should I go on a diet to tyry to stem the looming Moob situation and then start doing push ups etc? or should I start them together?

ps getting married next year and I do not want a larger bust than herself which is a real possibility.

Advertisement