Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hairy forearms on women!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,947 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

WindSock wrote: »
    me kong. kong no scary. kong only want to bite your face off ;)

Throws some banana's and runs :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ThatGal

I think you will find thats all the mags that think that some men might like that area hairy.

I for one would never let wax near my man hood

would you let it near your legs?:p

ThatGal wrote: »
    would you let it near your legs?:p

Yes have done and its sore

Yes have done and its sore

lol :D why did you get it done?

ThatGal wrote: »
    lol :D why did you get it done?

Charity :) about 5 of us did it.

Raised more the the 5 who did the strip show lol.

Lost all my pics as they were on my old computer and it went boom :mad:

• Advertisement

Charity :) about 5 of us did it.

Raised more the the 5 who did the strip show lol.

Lost all my pics as they were on my old computer and it went boom :mad:

awww! i wouldn't have thought of asking to see pics of men in pain getting their legs waxed until you mentioned it!!! surely one of the other lads has some pictures!!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 innocentss

no, i do not have hair everywhere thanks, i meant how women now a days are expected to be hair free, everywhere. like when a bikini wax used to keep a man satisfied, now it has to be brazillian. and have any of you ever had to experience the pain of a brazillian wax?! no.
    i dont shave my arms and i dont really think i should.
    i don;t think its worth having to shave them for the rest of your life (because when you start you cant stop, as it grows back a lot coarser and darker than before) for maybe one guy who's decided to go on a rampage about hating hair on arms.
    I found this thread from google images, because i was looking up unstereotypical people for my art & typed in hairy girls and it came up with that picture of a model with bits of her circled. i thought hey that looks quite interesting, read it, and found out that most of you are chauvinistic arse holes !
    i don't know anyone that shaves their arms. and i dont really know anyone THAT hairy so that they would have to. but if there was someone that hairy, would you prefer stubbly arms?!
    also it's women, not wimmin, to whoever that weirdo is that keeps spelling it wrongly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Wimmin keep using the word chauvanist, do you even know what it means? It has nothing to do with hairy forearms for a start,.
    Dictionary: chauvinism (shō'və-nĭz'əm) pronunciation n.

1. Militant devotion to and glorification of one's country; fanatical patriotism.
    2. Prejudiced belief in the superiority of one's own gender, group, or kind: “the chauvinism . . . of making extraterrestrial life in our own image” (Henry S.F. Cooper, Jr.).

[French chauvinisme, after Nicolas Chauvin, a legendary French soldier famous for his devotion to Napoleon.]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

inocentss get and read the forum charter and/or have a nose around the other threads in here, and while you're at it get down off your high horse for a bit.
    This forum and most of the opinions in it are intended in a humorous/joking manner and if that humour is not to your liking then take your boot wearing feminist preachings elsewhere thanks.
    "Wimmins" is another part of the jovial nature of this forum.

If you can cool down and see the funny side, go to the bar at the top and chill out. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

FFS, did you lose your sense of humour down behind the back of the sofa or something?

Read the charter of the forum, stick around and read some threads. Its a light hearted forum, most of the posts are said in jest.

now toddle off there and have a go at removing the iron rod from your arse. :rolleyes:

And i'm a wimmin and proud of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

innocentss wrote: »
    no, i do not have hair everywhere thanks,

Please read the charter.

Pics or does exist

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

no, i do not have hair everywhere thanks, i meant how women now a days are expected to be hair free, everywhere. like when a bikini wax used to keep a man satisfied, now it has to be brazillian. and have any of you ever had to experience the pain of a brazillian wax?! no.
    i don;t think its worth having to shave them for the rest of your life (because when you start you cant stop, as it grows back a lot coarser and darker than before) for maybe one guy who's decided to go on a rampage about hating hair on arms.
    I found this thread from google images, because i was looking up unstereotypical people for my art & typed in hairy girls and it came up with that picture of a model with bits of her circled. i thought hey that looks quite interesting, read it, and found out that most of you are chauvinistic arse holes !
    i don't know anyone that shaves their arms. and i dont really know anyone THAT hairy so that they would have to. but if there was someone that hairy, would you prefer stubbly arms?!
    also it's women, not wimmin, to whoever that weirdo is that keeps spelling it wrongly.

Your a WUM and you know you are!

So you dont have hair everywhere yet you give out about the world making women lose their hair so what happened did you have to conform to societal norms?

Did you do it for love?
    Did he dump you because he discovered he liked hair?
    Was your mommy a yeti?
    Have I got anymore stupid questions to ask?
    Which leg should I start walking with the left or the right?
    I was searching on google images what did I find?

nikki 122 wrote: »
    so would any of you guys say no to a girl that is offering it to you on a plate even if she had freaky hairy arms

I would I only go for armless chicks
    Makes it harder for them to rob my stuff

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Awh did the troll not come back?

GinnyJo wrote: »
    Awh did the troll not come back?

They never come back and they are usually the only people who reply to me :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

I found this thread from google images, because i was looking up unstereotypical people for my art & typed in hairy girls and it came up with that picture of a model with bits of her circled. i thought hey that looks quite interesting, read it, and found out that most of you are chauvinistic hairyarse holes !

FIXED THAT FOR YA! HERE HAVE SOME CAPITAL LETTERS FOR YOUR KEYBOARD!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Hagar wrote: »
    Probably a Black & Decker. ;)
    You bastard. My lecturer in the ecomomics of human behaviour is glaring at me for laughing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You know every woman has hair on her arms, some more visible than others. IF you want hairy you should see my dad...
    I've hair on my arms, yeah you can see if it you look at my arms but *shrug* doesn't look odd plus when you get a tan the hair lightens anyway.
    Unless I had some unnatural growth I wouldn't be bothered with shaving. Could you imagine having to do that? ...
    think of all the other things you could be doing with your time...
    ironing
    making food for the brothers
    serving beer

etc..
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Hairy women = FAIL

I know there's a thread for this but it seemed more fitting in here ;)

• Advertisement

star-pants wrote: »
    I know there's a thread for this but it seemed more fitting in here ;)

That is very fitting for in here :p

I dont seen them ads thanks to my ad blocker

wow! how can people take this thread so seriously!:p let's just be glad we're all not as hairy as him:

r164594_608476.jpg

how very unfortunate......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Did he cut his ear shaving?

Hagar wrote: »
    Did he cut his ear shaving?

hahahahaha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Imagine how warm that'd be!!!

:)

Innocentss I don't think you understand, everything in here is light hearted and you should take it as such (I sent ya a quick pm explaining). So you don't need to get your back up as it's not serious.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

innocentss, we don't do lectures here, too much like hard work, so may I refer you to this extract from the forum charter thingy:
    NO SERIOUS THREADS

There are plenty of fora sprinkled around Boards.ie that will cater for serious discussion on beer, food and such like. If there is one thing I can guarantee, it is that you won't get a serious response from the vast majority of people here

soz blad
    get over it yer stop gettin' all tight n shiz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

soz blad
    get over it yer stop gettin' all tight n shiz

Huh? :confused:

Advertisement