Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,347 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Knew it would be Eddie or one other person going first. I reckon i could make a safe bet over number two as well :/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,852 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Knew it would be Eddie or one other person going first. I reckon i could make a safe bet over number two as well :/

hmmmm.

i hoped beyond hope i'd get Eddie, even though it was highly unlikely.

Eddie v AJ would be fapworthy.

i think i know who the next will be, and i'm guessing who i'll be drafting based on that. either way, i reckon i'm pretty damn sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh

pick made and pm sent to slick

Eddie was my first choice too but more than happy with Macho Man:D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,852 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

pick made, and PM sent.

ah well, i had to settle for perfection :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Very happy with that pick:)

PM sent to Flah as well

• Advertisement

Very happy with that pick:)

PM sent to Flah as well

The British Bulldogs get broken up for the first time in 5 years of this draft. Good pick though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

and in one sweep, D2D got my 1st choice and back up...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Hart and Bulldog are a great pick. I have two or three in mind but I doubt they'll be left so late in the round. It'll be interesting to see who's left by then. Last night while I couldn't sleep was the first time I really thought about what I was going to do. Fantasy booking is infectious.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea i have a few ideas myself (prob wont be massive star power but they will do ). Come on Flah :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

not too bothered with this round once I get an early pick in round 3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I'm not too worried about this round, I accepted that I'm not going to get someone high profile so I have a back up plan that will just add to my main event.

Owen and Davey is an EXCELLENT way to use the stip to your advantage , very well played!

Opens up ideas for me for round three onwards though because I had my eyes on a certain tag team partner of Davey that I think would kill Alberto is a main event :)

I'm not even bothering to make plans till it's my turn. I'll go for the biggest name I can but I won't be picking Brock's opponent this round...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Devastated not to get Perfect again. He was tremendous fun to write for last year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,592 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

seems one mans definite no.1 pick for the round has gone at no.5 showing tis always difficult to predict the draft... dread/intregued to think how Flah might book Benoit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Pick made there. Turned down bigger draws for pure workrate. This year Im picking the roster Id like to see rather than trying to second guess what will go down well with everyone else.

Spaffing at the thought of a Benoit vs KENTA match up here.

Quick word of warning; I'll be away most of tomorrow and Friday morning. Not sure what way my net will be; I should be able to post from my phone if my pick comes up, but it likely won't be a write up but rather just the name of the wrestler. :)

atleast one huge name im surprised didnt make the top 5 in this round though maybe people dont think he is the easiest to write for

TSC: you could always pm someone else your pick if you dont think youll be online and they can act as a proxy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Could someonepleasse PM whoeber is next?sting from my phone in work

flahavaj wrote: »

done... twas Furious Red

flahavaj wrote: »

Done :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Loving and hating your pick D2D. I was thinking of all the dead wrestlers who I'd want to pick and came up with 11 of them (I am 11th in the draw). But now you've thrown a spanner in the works with that pick. Great pick all the same.

Wanker.

:)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pick made , was just hoping Benoit would have been left for me . Really wanted to have Benoit vs Roode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Damnit, two years in a row and I have to burn a storyline involving Mike Awesome.

Benoit was best wrestler I had to book last year, really fun writing his promos. Here is hoping he is as just as much a loose cannon for you as he was for me ;)

glenjamin wrote: »
    Loving and hating your pick D2D. I was thinking of all the dead wrestlers who I'd want to pick and came up with 11 of them (I am 11th in the draw). But now you've thrown a spanner in the works with that pick. Great pick all the same.

Wanker.

:)

<3

Interesting thing about the early stips is that it might make people think twice about which big name person to draft in rd3 when they are all available and instead of taking the biggest name available people might instead be trying to match up a pick with ones they already got. Its kinda nice to be potentially picking the star of your roster to actually suit your roster as apposed to on his own

anyone going to be online later for sure, odds are given the time difference we will get the next few picks (just going by early rds speed) before I get to work tomorrow so i'll pm someone my 10th place pick unless we get a big run of picks in the next 30mins or so

anyone going to be online later for sure, odds are given the time difference we will get the next few picks (just going by early rds speed) before I get to work tomorrow so i'll pm someone my 10th place pick unless we get a big run of picks in the next 30mins or so

I will be

i'll be online most of the evening if you want to pm me your pick(s)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I'm right after you BH so I can do it before mine.

• Advertisement

I will be

pm sent (well in a min)

hoping for another first time draft pick with this one just like your very smart pick earlier

Advertisement