Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Take a few moments for yourself! [NOT a screamer]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

Two things were running through my mind, firstly that despite what it said, it was a screamer. Secondly, amitaytweeto? amitayto? AM I TAYTO?

WHERE THE FÚCK ARE MY CRISPS?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

That just made me want to watch Lost again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

Just what i needed but the Facebook , Twitter etc links at the end are a tad hypocritical .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

mixednuts wrote: »
    Just what i needed but the Facebook , Twitter etc links at the end are a tad hypocritical .
    Not really, he's not telling you to not use them, just take a break every now and again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah it was really good, but then the "if you liked the idea, please like the page on facebook. there is more surprises to come. my name is amitay tweeto. this is my twitter and this is my google+ page. music came from here." kind of ruined it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

For 'a quiet place' it's not very quiet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭citizen_p

expected somthing to jump out or somthing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

I miss lost. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 882 ✭✭✭fulhamfanincork

Not a screamer?

That was horrible, can't believe I fell for it. I knew it was coming but still got a fright.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Not a screamer?

That was horrible, can't believe I fell for it. I knew it was coming but still got a fright.

I know, fcuk sake Tallon, nearly shat my pants

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

krudler wrote: »
    fcuk sake Tallon, nearly shat my pants

Sorry, did you watch the video after?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Tallon wrote: »
    Sorry, did you watch the video after?

I'll take it to my grave, you should be f*cking banned from the Internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Nearly fell asleep while missing LOST. :(

Strangely enough, I do feel more relaxed after that.

Advertisement